iron and ironing board

wdw47

DIS Veteran
we will be saiing on the disney wonder and are interested if the re is a iron and ironing board in the room ty

There is an iron and ironing board located in each laundry room.

Terry, Pat & Ian

2003 5/17 Eastern
2002 Western Innaugural

where is the laundry located

The laundry should be wherever you last left it.

As far as the laundry ROOM is concerned, I (thankfully) have no idea...

Ironing Board and Iron??? I don't use one at home, I can't imagine using one on vacation!!

Originally posted by kjcolv
Ironing Board and Iron??? I don't use one at home, I can't imagine using one on vacation!!

LOL...my feelings exactly!

I had to touch up a shirt while on the Magic, and found that there is <i>one</i> ironing board on deck 6. Naturally, I had to wait until the other person was done. If you really need to iron something, pick a time when other people are not using the iron.

Walt

There is another post about having all of your ironing done by CM's when you board. I think the figure was in the $20.00 range to have many things iron, and they had it back to the room in just a few hours. That's my plan since I will be on VACATION!!!:smooth:

Also a useable tip that really DOES work is to hang any items you want the wrinkles to relax in the room with the shower(not in the shower) and fog the room up. The steam will relax the wrinkles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter