Irons in the rooms?

martinez03

Earning My Ears
We are doing our final packing for tomorrow. All of the advice has been wonderful. I am actually driving my wife nuts. Every five minutes I say "On the website they say to...." and she thinks I spend all my time on this website. Anyways, I don't remember seeing any posts about irons. Thanks.

Irons are not allowed in staterooms.

Irons ARE provided in the laundry facility rooms, however.

We had some of our clothes ironed by Housekeeping the first day we were on the ship. There's a plastic bag in your closet that you place your clothes in for dry cleaning or pressing. You check off what you would like to have done on a form and leave the bag of clothes in your room for your stateroom host to pick up.

It wasn't very expensive and it was so nice to have all of our dinner clothes pressed for the rest of the week. Time is precious when you are on a DCL cruise!!! Would you rather be hanging out at the pool deck or waiting in line and ironing clothes in a hot and crowded laundry room?

Here's another idea, take along a bottle of "Downy Wrinke Release". It works great!

Have fun on your cruise!

:cool:

I don't remember seeing any posts about irons.

martinez03 - your best bet would be to keep them in your bag along with the wedges, woods and putter...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter