Is “Dream”ing of a Larger Cruise Ship a good thing? I do “Wonder”

Noice! Noice! Noice!

Love the sandcastles and the murals. But I didn't see any children?? :confused3

:laughing:
:lmao: Yeah mate...very Noice!!!

I took my 'ship' photos between dining and mostly on Nassau day...
I didn't get off the ship that day. Went when I went on the Wonder. Didn't need to see that again thanks :rolleyes:

ETA - The WORST time to be in Cabanas is the Breakfast on Disembarkation day as they don't open the whole thing :headache:

If you have early dining your 'breakfast time' is 5:45am :eek: on the last day...
We did that last time and dined at Animators Palatte. Now not only was the OPTIONS on the menu very limited and not very good...it was very very early :sad2: for having to deal with ala carte...

So on the flip side you have cabanas.
Which is buffet. So eggs, pancakes, cereals, everything...
So you should still go early. However because 1 - it is popular to come here and 2 - EVERYONE has their carry on luggage. and 3 - THEY DO NOT CLEAR THE TABLES SO EVEN WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES THAT TABLE IS NOT THEN AVAILABLE :mad:
It is a nightmare. :headache:

Being a lover of food but not really a foodie I think Palo would be more my style. I think Remy is too fancy for the like of moi! It is pretty cool you got to tour the restaurants though. I really like Cabanas for breakfast. Blueberry pancakes, mmm....

Being a lover of food but not really a foodie I think Palo would be more my style. I think Remy is too fancy for the like of moi! It is pretty cool you got to tour the restaurants though. I really like Cabanas for breakfast. Blueberry pancakes, mmm....
I agree Breakfast at Cabanas was great - when the custom omlette staff actually managed to get you what you order.
Never said otherwise...
But it is UTTER CHAOS on the last day because it's not all open and there is luggage everywhere

Nice pictures of the sand castles. I love breakfast. I ate once in the dining room for breakfast and we decided we wanted to do the buffet instead with more choices. I am getting hungry now.

Just in case people can't tell...
Those "murals" are actually mosaics. The detail in the tile work is AMAZING.

Here endeth the Trip Report.
No correspondence will be entered in to.
Although I did plan to complete these with some sooner than others it seems that even long completed Trip Reports can still attract snide remarks seeking information about places never said to be planned to be covered and claiming it to be incomplete. So rather than putting up with such comments from people like Battymum I’ve decided to end all Trip Reports where they are.
I’m sorry if my Trip reports did not meet your requirements but given they were MY trips and the idea is to talk about MY experiences I really don’t much care to see such comments and don’t understand the reason for these unwelcome snide comments.

Unfortunately or fortunately (given I won’t be posting it now) I still hadn’t yet had the time to review the shows which I still think are quite disappointing given how GOOD Disney typically is at shows. As well as give a run down of the pros and cons of the ships.

Thank you and Good night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter