• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is all of the fountain lemonade "light"?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
In all of the self serve fountains that I've seen around Disney, it is the "light" minute maid lemonade. While my kids like to drink lemonade occasionally, I would prefer that it not be the light version. Does anyone know if any of the restaurant serve regular lemonade without artificial sweeteners? I'm not talking about frozen lemonade or specialty drinks that you may be able to get. I'm talking about the fountain drinks that would come with a kid meal.

I too can’t have artificial sweeteners. I never let my child have them. I don’t think I have ever been able to drink lemonade out of the fountains at Disney. I have gotten Odwalla lemonade I think at a couple of places.

I can't have caffeine or artificial sweeteners. So that pretty much leaves water or milk. I wish they would offer the Caffeine Free Coke, not Diet CFC.

Last edited:
That is a big pet peeve of mine as well. My teenage son loves lemonade but just drinks water when at WDW due to the artificial sweeteners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter