Is anyone gardening?

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
:flower3: Since I live in a tropical area, I am able to garden year around, and not worry about the snow or colder weather. How about everyone else?

I'm in a tropical spot too so I have tomatoes, peppers, onions, and spinach going.
My orange trees are looking good and it shouldn't be too long. My lemons and Key limes are good now.

I'm in a tropical spot too so I have tomatoes, peppers, onions, and spinach going.
My orange trees are looking good and it shouldn't be too long. My lemons and Key limes are good now.

I also have tomotoes, and lemons :). I have never seen spinach growing in a garden here. Happy gardening :flower3: .

I use these months to cut back, repot and take care of my houseplants. You two are lucky people! After the Holidays, I may try to plant some herbs in kitchen pots, for transplant in my garden in the spring.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter