Is anyone going to be staying at Universal Aug 20-Sept 3rd?

supamaki

Drinkin' around the world!
I'll be in WDW, and am planning on going to Universal for a day. I'm buying an AP, but was wondering if anyone who was staying there, and checking out (leaving) from a Universal hotel would be som kind as to loan me thier room key so I could get front of the line access, since your checking out anyway. I'll be on my Honeymoon, and think this would be a groovy thing to have. I can promise to return the room key as a souveneir to the owner, and have to trade, a McDonalds Disney Club card which gets you front of the line for Dinosaur, and entrance to the McDonalds lounge in The Animal Kingdom.

Thanks!

Barry, only the 26th? We were planning either 27th-28th or 29th., but we wont be onsite either....

I'll be there August 20-22, but I'll be using my room key all day on the 22nd (which is my check-out day)...i'm sure many people will be doing it that way....

Good luck...

We're staying at The Beach Club and The Polynesian, and going to Universal for a day, I just thought this could make it groovier.

Hi,

We will be at the HRH from 8-20 to 8-23. We will be staying till the park closes, sorry.

Patty

Umm, does this seem like cheating the system? (Especially with all the discussion recently about crowded, over-used express lines.)

I would have to agree that it is cheating, but I doubt if anyone will give up their keys on checkout. I was thinking that if he didn't pay for the room, why give him the keys?

Besides, why not stay onsite at Universal if it is a honeymoon? Surely he can change the reservation and stay at a Universal hotel for one night. That would make the honeymoon "groovier." :)

I was thinking about that, how hard would it be to do, I have already paid in full for my stay in Disney World, would they give me a refund? Any ideas??

I'll try calling, but we're returning home Labor day, Monday, I couldn't possibly add another groovy day. Even though I would love too!

We are staying the 6th thru the 9th of Sept. at Hard Rock, have to leave to come home on that Sunday Morning . So we have to start home that day so we are not going to the park that day. Just missed you.

Disney will change your reservations and refund your money, no problem...get your own room at a universal resort...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter