Is CRT any Good for breakfast?

jwsteelman

WDW veteran
We would like to try CRT for breakfast when we're there for Christmas. Is their breakfast buffet good?

CRT is not a buffet, it is all-you-can-eat though. The food was good when were there (typical breakfast fare), but it is more about the surroundings than anything else. We loved it & my 4 year-old niece was all smiles as the princesses came by one by one & posed for pictures. It is worth it for the photo-op's alone. I would definitely recommend it, but call early as it is a hard PS to get!!:D

:p The food is all-u-can-eat by table service. You will be given the option of a large fruit and yogurt dish (very tasty, but my DD who was 4 didn't like it because they put granola all over the top) or a more typical breakfast of eggs, bacon, breads and potatoes. They will also bring fresh fruit regardless of what you order. You may then chose to get more of whatever you enjoyed the most. The potatoes are delicious and so are the danishes! They will bring you bottomless glasses of OJ and of course coffee, tea or milk. It is one of those things you must at least try to do while at WDW.

One note - if you will be taking pictures of your children with the princesses, take care not to seat them with a window behind them. Many of our pictures and most of the video is poor quality due to that Florida sun pouring in. Have a great time:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter