Is Enchante Brunch Truly Brunch or Dinner?

facepalm

Earning My Ears
I have Enchante brunch booked for our next cruise, but when looking up information about it, I saw a couple places that said there's no longer a brunch menu there, just the dinner menu being offered at brunch time. Does this mean that the price will actually be dinner prices and take as long as dinner service? (On My Plans it's showing as an hour 15 minutes for $80/person.) Those are two very different price points; I can't imagine booking brunch at brunch prices, showing up for brunch, but being presented with the dinner option instead.

As far as I’m aware it will be dinner menu. I’ll see what I can find out from friends currently onboard and get back to you

We booked brunch, at brunch prices, but were told on board before our meal in January that brunch was no longer. We chose to continue and were presented with the dinner menu (and dinner prices) at our 11AM reservation. Our meal took around 3 hours.

Yikes.... yet another strike against Enchante in my mind.... As someone once said... it needs some work!

We loved Enchante Brunch, but I suspected it wouldn't last forever. It was simply too good a deal. On our last brunch, the menu included iberico, caviar, wagyu and other high-cost ingredients--frankly at the brunch prices I questioned if they were even making a profit. That said, I'm now kind of excited by this change because the dinner menu looked even nicer and we never went because we didn't want to miss out on the MDR meals and theater shows in the evening. It also is easier to feed the kids separately at lunchtime before sticking them into the club because there are more quick options open midday. So being able to enjoy the full dinner experience at lunch is actually probably an improvement for us, although less fun for our wallets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter