Is it colder than this where you are?

#1 Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
<font color=navy>Just wondering if any DISers currently have colder weather than here today (Winnipeg, Manitoba). I know awhile back everyone seemed to be having colder weather, but we just haven't snapped out of it yet. Like the Engergizer bunny it keeps going and going. :p ;) (I guess I'm almost sort of used to it though, LOL)

So currenly in Celsius it is -24C with a -37C windchill... or in Fahrenheit that's -11F with a -33F windchill.
krank.gif

Mind you... today's temps here are actually *warmer* than over the weekend, if you can believe that. :eek: Last night the windchill was well below the -40 mark. Brrr.

At least it is clear and sunny here though, LOL! :sunny:

What's your temperature? </font>

Similar around here this morning, but it has warmed up to +5 F now! Supposed to get down to -10 or -15 tonight though. I hope this is the last cold snap!!

Not that cold here!!! :eek: :eek:

We're heading for a bit of a freeze, with a high of 12 F this Thursday.....

Be careful and stay warm, Lynne!

You too, Diane!

87.4 F

It's HOT today!

2:46pm on 2/10/03

Temperature
87.4 °F

Dew Point 60.1 °F
Humidity 40 %
Barometer 29.91 in
Wind Speed 2 mph
Wind Direction SW (219°)
Heat Index 87.5 °F
Rainfall for Today 0.00 in
Annual Rainfall 0.63 in
Comfort Index Warm

And I thought it was cold here.... LOL!!! It's currently 52º it was 36º this morning and I acted like I was going to freeze in place!

Actually were having a heat wave 31°F don't know what the wind chill is, but it's snowing again. Grrrrrrr...15 inches wasn't enough on Friday their saying 6+ inches and more on the way for Wednesday.

The heat wave goes bye-bye tonight back down into the teen and low twenty's.

I had enough of this miserable, rotten, cold and snowy winter. I'm out of here Wednesday morning. Hopefully before the snow.

No! :eek:

I hope it never gets that cold again, but this week it's supposed. Yuck.

Stay warm! Climb under that No-Sew blanket! :p

<center>
easter_cuties016.gif
</center>

:teeth:

It is a balmy -3C here :) Tomorrow though it is suppose to dip down to -27C:eek: We might be back to indoor recess :bounce:

Stay warm Lynne!

Lake BV

68 nice degrees right now at the Lemonade Stand... :)

(although cloudy)

Up near 80 for the end of the week!

9º here in Chicago now, not nearly as cold as you, Lynne, and some others here. Stay warm, everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter