Is it possible fireworks then Fantasmic

Pamela M

DIS Veteran
I'm heading DL for Halloween time the end of October.

There will be 4 adults- 2 of us who have been several times, 1 that hasn’t been in 10 years and 1 1st timer.

With a hunger Bear Fantasmic dining package is it possible to do fireworks in the hub then race over to the 2nd showing?

We only have 1 day when the forever fireworks and Fantasmic will be showing. As of now there is lots of availablitiy for the dining packages so trying to figure out which showing to get.

Yes, you can do fireworks and then the second Fantasmic. A dining package will help ensure that you have a decent view. Have fun!

The Together Forever fireworks are no longer showing. The current show is RDCT -- so the fireworks crowd is more dense around the castle and Hub area. Keep this in mind when you find your fireworks viewing spots and as you plan to work your way over to the ROA. The TF crowds were more spread out and easier to work your way through. Give your group a little more time to make your way over to F!.
Also, make sure everyone in your group knows what to do in case you get split up in the crowd. They should know where to go for F! (you can point out a meeting spot earlier in the day -- at least they'll be able to visualize where they'll be heading at night through the mass of people). This will make things a lot easier for you if your viewing night is really crowded.

Last edited:

The Together Forever fireworks are no longer showing. The current show is RDCT -- so the fireworks crowd is more dense around the castle and Hub area. Keep this in mind when you find your fireworks viewing spots and as you plan to work your way over to the ROA. The TF crowds were more spread out and easier to work your way through. Give your group a little more time to make your way over to F!.
Also, make sure everyone in your group knows what to do in case you get split up in the crowd. They should know where to go for F! (you can point out a meeting spot earlier in the day -- at least they'll be able to visualize where they'll be heading at night through the mass of people). This will make things a lot easier for you if your viewing night is really crowded.

I'm soo happy they brought back RDCT!! That's the main reason I'm trying to squeeze in Fireworks & Fatasmic on the same night. I don't think I've ever got to see the fireworks right in front of the castle that takes way to much waiting! I watched the Together Forever Fireworks from mainstreet - we'll probably try to be more towards the back of the hub/mainstreet for the fireworks.

That's also a great idea to show them where we go for Fantasmic when we head over to get our dinner. I did the dining package in May so I know exactly where we need to go to for the viewing area.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter