is it safe?

cola1068

Earning My Ears
hi, just wondering if it is safe to leave camera & video camera in stroller when you are on a ride? if not what do people so with them while they are on the rides. thanks

If you can, take a backpack with you, chunk them in there, and throw the backpack over your shoulders. Or you can just cover them up and take a chance.

I like the backpack thing better!

:D

We always have ours in our backpack, so we just take them with us. I wouldn't chance leaving anything valuable in the stroller - even at Disney!

True story... When we were at Disneyland, someone actually stole our stroller! (not a rented one.) They had a broken one, took ours, and left theirs. So, I would NOT leave anything valuable in a stroller.

Would you leave your camera/purse or other possessions in your shoping chart at the grocery store or local discount store?? I have noticed the name Disney tends to have people think that nothing bad came happen. It has been said that Disney is the happiest place on earth but I have never heard it described as safest place on earth.

I rent an ECV while at WDW & have a bag of stuff (camera, trading pins, water bottles, etc.) that I keep in the basket. Whenever we left the ECV, we carried the bag of stuff with us. Disney or no Disney I wouldn't leave valuables in the cart.

I agree with all of the others that have posted, that you should NEVER leave anything valuable in the stroller. If you have to go on a water ride (like Splash Mountain) I have read somewhere on these boards that puting them in a plastic bag works. Good Luck!

The most valuable thing I kept at Disneyland was my backpack...

Nothin worse than losing all of the pics taken and having a bad taste for Disney if something got stolen.

If parents will shove their kids in front of mine for an autograph and picture, I can't believe there aren't people there that would take a "free" video camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter