Is Jadis still at Disneyland?

1000th happy haunt

<font color=green>My source is knowledgable, but u
On our last trip we saw a character I didn't recognize. I asked and someone told me it was the White Witch (Jadis) from The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. Since I hadn't seen the movie yet I wasn't interested in getting her autograph.

Now that I've seen the movie, I'd like to correct my short-sightedness. We're heading out that way in a couple of days. Is she still doing greets at Disneyland?

ah this brings up a very sad thought for me...I too, wanted to see Jadis but was told that they only had her there for a short time to promote the movie and that she is not a returning guest :sad2: I guess she cannot handle the california weather being an ice queen and all :rolleyes:

The pictures people have posted of her are beautiful! I was hoping to see her...but not sure I would have had the nerve to talk to her! :rotfl2:

Alex2kMommy said:
The pictures people have posted of her are beautiful! I was hoping to see her...but not sure I would have had the nerve to talk to her! :rotfl2:

oh I would have...I would have challenged her to a duel...her and her sword vs me and my pixiedust:

Phooey! I never had a chance to see Jadis! She should have a duel with Malificent. :wizard:

WHAT???? OH NO!!!! I was looking so forward to seeing her!!!! :guilty: Well is the Lion the Witch and the Wardorbe displays still there?

So sad. We never saw her either. That would be awsome if she really did make a Halloween appearance! So sad that she was only there for the movie! She's not in the next movie and won't be in a movie again unless they do ALL the books LOL, so maybe in like 15 years when they get to that point they'll bring her back out :lmao:

MateasMom said:
So sad. We never saw her either. That would be awsome if she really did make a Halloween appearance! So sad that she was only there for the movie! She's not in the next movie and won't be in a movie again unless they do ALL the books LOL, so maybe in like 15 years when they get to that point they'll bring her back out :lmao:

They should have Mr. Tumnus! :teeth:

I was there in January of 2006 with a coworker. We walked through the castle from Fantasyland and saw the White Witch. They had music playing and the character was extremely REAL in her presentation. My coworker wasn't too interested but I had to stop and stare. It was creepy how realistic she looked. I was wondering if it was the actual actress from the movie. Maybe she'll return for Halloween??

MateasMom said:
She's not in the next movie and won't be in a movie again unless they do ALL the books LOL, so maybe in like 15 years when they get to that point they'll bring her back out :lmao:

what? she comes back? I thought Aslan killed her

disneegrl4eva said:
what? she comes back? I thought Aslan killed her
She would if they do "The Magician's Nephew" - which takes place BEFORE "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe".

Sadie Girl said:
She would if they do "The Magician's Nephew" - which takes place BEFORE "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe".

That's true. It explains how the witch became "queen" of Narnia.

Those are cool! The first clip seemed so strange, with her chatting with the little girls and signing their book. The last two, with her 'hurting' the guards while she held the hand of a child, and the childrens' adoring but unsure movements...priceless! That baby girl just looked so sweet, but swung around to grab Daddy's hand. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter