Is Minnie still at Chef Mickey's?

MinnieGi

DVC/BWV
Last November when we ate at CM's Minnie was there, but I just read the menus and restaurant descriptions on Deb's site and Minnie is not listed as a character here. 3yo DD wants to eat with both Mickey and Minnie and personally Minnie is my favorite too!! So I'm hoping she is still there. Anyone been recently and seen Minnie?

Thanks!

Minnie was not there when I was there in August. I was a little disappointed. It was only Mickey, Goofy, Chip, and Dale.

What about Donald? We are hoping to catch Donald. We have a dinner reservation. I wonder if the characters change much from breakfast to dinner? In July my friends saw seven characters at dinner including Donald and Minnie.

Here is the list of characters that were there in June - Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Chip & Dale.

Minnie was there Sat Oct 4. So was Donald - he doesn't walk around though, he stands by desserts and signs autographs and nudges kids who tease him for being short! My daughter had a lot of fun with him!

Originally posted by MinnieGi
Last November when we ate at CM's Minnie was there, but I just read the menus and restaurant descriptions on Deb's site and Minnie is not listed as a character here. 3yo DD wants to eat with both Mickey and Minnie and personally Minnie is my favorite too!! So I'm hoping she is still there. Anyone been recently and seen Minnie?

Thanks!

Minnie was not there on Sept 7th the party line was that she was out shopping with Daisy. We had Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale, Donald and the Genie in the lobby. We had dinner at Chef Mickey's on every trip and have never seen the Genie here before.

We were there the last week of August and Mickey::MickeyMo , Minnie::MinnieMo , Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale were all there::yes::

My boys want to see Mickey and Donald. I didn't know Donald was ever at Chef Mickey's...that would be great! We were planning CM's anyway, and Liberty Tree to see Donald. I would much rather skip the LTT if we could catch them both at CM's!!!

edited to add: I know they're both at the AK breakfast, but we want dinners only -- no big breakfasts for us! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter