• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Pal Mickey worth it?

Just looking for more opinions since we're leaving soon, and if you could choose, would you get the DVC T-shirt, the AP T-shirt, or the pin with sayings. And can I get 10% off if I buy him in DD?

Thanks again!

Will an old Pal Mickey update automatically, or do we have to buy something for him?

My understanding is the old My Pal Mickey will update somewhat when you bring him to the theme parks. The new ones have more memory so do some more things. They work by picking up the wireless signals through their nose which triggers them to talk. When you bring the old one to parks, he should say more as you walk past the things that tell him to say stuff. Don't know for sure since have not been able to visit since Feb. 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter