• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the boat or the bus the best way?

tcjp4me

Earning My Ears
Will be staying at WL for 3 nights and DD wants to go horseback riding and maybe we will do the Hoop de do show.I am just now recovering from a broken heel (ouch!) and want to take the best way-drop off point there,that is the closest to both things.So I won't have so much WALKING to do on this bum foot.(Just hope I feel like going to the park one day by then!)Thanks for any and all comments! I love these boards!!:p :jester: :cool: :) :D

Horseback riding is at the front of the campground, at the opposite end of the campground from the lake, so it's better to take a bus.

The Hoop Dee Doo is in Pioneer Hall - very close to the lake, so you could take a boat or a bus.

If you go riding first, you can take a bus from the stables to the HDD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter