Is the canceling of outside carts true?? If so please help

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
I have lost my phone number for golf cart enterprises and will need to cancel if they are not letting outside carts in. Can someone help?? Thanks!!

I was told that although outside vendors are not let on Disney property, you can still bring an outside cart in. If you have the means to go pick one up, then you can bring it in.

DJBounce is right. We got a call last night from GCE about cancelling our upcoming December reservations. They said if we had a truck or wanted to rent a U-Haul we could still bring it in.
Unfortunately this is not an option for us.

We also received a phone call from GCE alerting us to the cancellation of the reservation.
I, unfortunately, found this out only 4 days before our departure. When I called the Bike Barn there were no carts to be had, of course.
I was really fuming and ended up talking to the recreation director for FW and WL. She assured me that they had ordered many more carts and that they would be on-site by the time we arrived (this was the weekend prior to Thanksgiving).
She even had the cart delivered to the Reception/Check-In since we weren't arriving in time to get to the Bike Barn before it closed....
I think you'll be okay!

I spoke to the bike barn recently (last week), and although all the "pre-bookable" carts had been taken, I was told to contact them as soon as I arrive to rent one. He didn't seem to think there'd be a problem ??

Has anyone dealt with the company who's phone number is listed to rent a cart from off site? We called the number and spoke to someone who had no answers to our questions. She said the manager would call us back. We have not heard from them since. I'm trying to talk my husband into this. However, so far he is not impressed. Has anyone got any input about them? Thanks!

I also was told by the bike barn that all of the pre-bookable golf carts had been taken for the over the holidays. My concern is that my family and I are headed down to FW over New Years in about 10 days. We had a golf cart last time and it made the whole resort really enjoyable. We really want to do it again but are afraid we will not be able to rent them. Do you think there will be golf carts available at the resort during this peak period?

You can call and reserve one! Just call FW and ask for the Bike barn, and if you give them a credit card number, they will hold one for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter