Is the cricut easy to use/learn to use?

Alison Wonderland

<font color=green>I thought I saw a small one in t
I want it but if it takes hours to learn to use or is frustrating I don't even want to go there. Circut users please tell me. And does it have to be hooked up to a computer?

edited to add : i just did a search and found that you don't need a computer but I still want to know how frustrating it would be to learn> Thanks!

It is really pretty easy to use. Especially with all the tips and support from this group! :thumbsup2

I just got 1 last month and I didn't have any trouble using it right away. My husband was impressed with it. I've used it for scrapbookking but I have also used mine to make a huge poster for a non-profit organization I'm involved with. I used 5" letters for it and made my own dimensional butterflies and dragonflies with the cricut for it too. It looks really good.

Well I bought mine Friday night and 15 minutes after I set it up I was cutting. The only reason it took me that long to start cutting was I like to read directions first. It has been very easy to use and very addicting.

This is cheerchicks mom bobcat. I wish she would remeber to sign out!

It was sooo easy. I was making items for a swap as soon as I got it. And I think they turned out pretty good too. Now that I have so many carts, the hardest part is picking what I want to use. :rotfl:

It is very easy. We have a store that has one and if you buy the paper you can use it or pay $3 a half hour.

Well I bought mine Friday night and 15 minutes after I set it up I was cutting. The only reason it took me that long to start cutting was I like to read directions first. It has been very easy to use and very addicting.

This is cheerchicks mom bobcat. I wish she would remeber to sign out!

:rotfl2: Poor Bobcat! Kids are the same every where.. Forget to sign out routinely!!

Easy, fun and addicting! On the Cricut website you can watch the demonstration and see how easy it is to use.

It is very easy to use and so much fun. You will love the Disney cartridges. I have had mine almost a year and I use it all the time. The cricut MB (cricut.com) has lots of great LOs and tips. The price has really dropped since I got mine when they first came out on QVC.:thumbsup2

it's so easy. just use the keypad and hit cut, I was afraid that when I bought the Mickey and Friends cartridge that it was going to take me awhile to get a hang of the paper peircings but the instructions in the book worked so well that it didn't take long at all.

oh you guys.... I just convinced myself that i do NOT need this.:scared1:
Now, i have to get one. But Canada the machine cost $279 and up...:mad:
what am i to do???:idea:

It's extremely easy to use. Before my Mum saw mine, she was pretty adamant that she didnt want one. As soon as she saw how easy it was...she bought one!

I love my Cricut. I took a Cricut 101 class at my LSS. I'm addicted to the Cricut message board. Good luck.

The cricut is easiest to use when you simply put in a cartridge and cut- they have various sizes of those that are all just as easy to use as any other. I have not yet hooked mine to a computer because I have another machine for that but my understanding is that is not that hard either. If you look I am sure their are a bunch of videos on youtube showing how to use the cricuts.

I wish I had someone to walk me through it. I did one time last year and I did it a couple of times, but I can't read an instruction book and follow it. I have to see it done. I get so confused doing each separate thing and knowing how to go to each step. like how do I go to the next step with the next color of paper? Is there a way to load all the paper on one mat and set all the images to cut all at once? Or do you have to remove the mat each time and put in a different color paper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter