Is the Rainforest Cafe on DDP?

RKB

DIS Veteran
I think it is, but I wanted to see if someone can verify this. I think this will work out for Adults and kids. Thanks!

I don't think it is, sorry. on the premium plan it is, but I dont think its on the regular dining plan. I know it used to be back in the day :rolleyes:

It wasn't last summer. I am pretty sure it's because RFC is not a Disney owned restaurant.

Nope it's not. THe CM told me that specifically when I called to make my ADR's. If you have the Safari Club membership thru Rainforest, they will accept that.

scrappinmom said:
Nope it's not. THe CM told me that specifically when I called to make my ADR's. If you have the Safari Club membership thru Rainforest, they will accept that.

I've never eaten at the Rainforest Cafe, could you explain what the Safari Club is??

Thanks.

10% off entrees or a free appetizer. 10% off souvenir shop stuff.

There is a charge for Safari Club, as far as I recall, but I don't remember what it was.

The Safari club is $15 to join, but you get a $15 certificate to use once you join. The 10% off or free appetiser thing is nice too. We only go there about 4 or 5 times a year & still find it worthwhile. It also assuresy you seating....I"m not sure how that works at Disney with ADR's but here at ours, I just walk up & give them my card & we're seated.

even the RFC at AK? somewhere on these boards i was told it was (i inquired about breakfast) on the ddp... hmmmmmmmmmm...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter