Is there a bus to MK?

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
I've been reading about the changes in the bus system at FW and have only seen a boat to MK. Last time we went, in '99, they would not let wheel chairs on the boat. They said that they water level was too low. My older girls wanted to take the boat so my dh went with them and I went with my other daughter on the bus. It's really a pain to have to switch buses with a wheel chair. Not all of the buses have lifts. Thanks for any help/ideas. Diane

Currently there is no direct bus service to MK. To go by bus you would take an internal bus to settlement depot, transfer there to a bus going out to the TTC, and transfer again to the monorail. They have been adding new buses, and nearly all buses now have wheelchair lifts.

The boat is still there, and is still the most direct way to get to MK. There is a sign at the dock warning that wheelchairs might not be accommodated if water levels are low. However, the current water levels are high due to winter rains.

Good luck, and have a great vacation at FW. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter