Is there a difference between JCPenney Disney Dolls and ShopDisney dolls?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom is buying a Disney Tinker Bell Classic Doll from JCPenney and I'm wondering if there are differences between the ShopDisney versions of Disney dolls and the JCPenney versions of Disney Classic dolls? Because when I saw the reviews of the Tinker Bell Classic Doll on ShopDisney she is alright but the doll my mom is gonna get is different because it's a JCPenney Disney doll and the ShopDisney version of the Tinker Bell doll has velcro wings and my mom's Tinker Bell doll is supposed to have hard plastic wings. Mom and I plan to make a Tinker Bell tree topper for our new Christmas tree and I wonder if JCPenney Disney dolls are different than the dolls sold at ShopDisney
Does JCPenney have different styles of Disney Classic dolls?

My mom got her Tinker Bell doll today and she showed it to me and the version she got came in a green box with the Disney Fairies logo on the front and a Disney Collection logo in the left corner of the box. Another thing about this Tinker Bell doll is that she can "fly" by pressing her wings. My mom said that this JCPenney Tinker Bell doll might be also the one sold at Disney Parks but there is no mention of JCPenney on the box. Are the theme park Disney dolls the same dolls that JCPenney sells?

Today Mom put her new Tinker Bell doll/tree topper on our Christmas tree and she is marvelous on our tree and my mom was very impressed with how well Tinker Bell goes on our Christmas tree so good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter