"Is there a waterpark, Mum?" 24-29 May 2009.

That trip report was fab! :thumbsup2 Your girls are beautiful! Fab pic of you and your daughter at the table and love the pic with the chocolate mouth!:)

Thank You:goodvibes

lovely report!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i do agree with u - cafe mickey is lovely and u can make it as cheap as u want it to be!

as for the parking - we have done the same, and not left til after 5pm :scared1: and even then there are plenty of spaces.... so, have never worried!! (and weve been and done it 3 times, so think its ok lol)

love all ur pics, ur girls are gorgeous!!!! looks like they had a great time too... when u going back?? :lmao:

I'm sure loads of people leave their cars at the hotels, that what we thought when we did it - damm! we weren't so naughty after all:lmao:;)

As for going back, I can't see that being for quite a few years.

WDW is our preference and we'd rather go to other European destinations in the near future for our shorter holidays. We are off to WDW in 2010, so we do have magic to look forward too:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading:)

I'm sure loads of people leave their cars at the hotels, that what we thought when we did it - damm! we weren't so naughty after all:lmao:;)

As for going back, I can't see that being for quite a few years.

WDW is our preference and we'd rather go to other European destinations in the near future for our shorter holidays. We are off to WDW in 2010, so we do have magic to look forward too:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading:)

no - not as naughty as u thought!!:angel:

i sumtimes think bout wdw and then i look online and get soooooooooooo confused that i give it up as an idea!!! wud like to try it once i think, as i like the waterpark idea, and also just to experience it 'americanstyle'.... but its got me all confuddled ;):lmao:

hey, i'd just like to say i have really enjoyed reading all about your trip, i've never been to Disneyland yet was going to book last year but husband wasn't too keen, trying to persuade him for this year so fingers crossed. Thanks for sharing your trips and photos, it's really great to see everyones experiences especially for us first timers!! :love:

that was a great trip report thank you so much for sharing. your girls look like they had a ball. i love cafe mickey too but i have to admit mickey has always spent more time with adults or cm than the kids when i have been there. either way we have always enjoyed our meal there.

Just caught up with the end of your TR! Fab read - the girls are so cute and looked like they had a ball! :thumbsup2

I have just read the final installments of your report & have loved hearing all about it & looking at your lovely photos. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joanne, I've really enjoyed reading this. I'm glad you had a good holiday and thanks for sharing your lovely photos. Aren't your DDs adorable!! :goodvibes

Great trip report...thanks for sharing.

We have started to plan a WDW trip for 2013 but I'm really concerned about not loving it as much as DLRP...my overwhelming memory from our trips between 1997-1999 was that the MK park was a real let down compare to DLRP and that Epcot was about the only park that I can honestly say that I loved.

I think I need to look into it a bt more but the thought of two weeks in a Hotel room kinda scares me too...we don't even do DLRP in a Hotel room for longer than two nights (we stay at the DCR if we stay any longer)

hey, i'd just like to say i have really enjoyed reading all about your trip, i've never been to Disneyland yet was going to book last year but husband wasn't too keen, trying to persuade him for this year so fingers crossed. Thanks for sharing your trips and photos, it's really great to see everyones experiences especially for us first timers!! :love:

Thank you, hope you manage to pursuade him ;)

that was a great trip report thank you so much for sharing. your girls look like they had a ball. i love cafe mickey too but i have to admit mickey has always spent more time with adults or cm than the kids when i have been there. either way we have always enjoyed our meal there.

Thank you. I'd definately go to Cafe Mickey again if we ever re-visit DLRP:thumbsup2

Just caught up with the end of your TR! Fab read - the girls are so cute and looked like they had a ball! :thumbsup2

Thank you:)

I have just read the final installments of your report & have loved hearing all about it & looking at your lovely photos. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joanne, I've really enjoyed reading this. I'm glad you had a good holiday and thanks for sharing your lovely photos. Aren't your DDs adorable!! :goodvibes

Thank you for the compliment, I think they're outstanding, but I am very biased;)

Great trip report...thanks for sharing.

We have started to plan a WDW trip for 2013 but I'm really concerned about not loving it as much as DLRP...my overwhelming memory from our trips between 1997-1999 was that the MK park was a real let down compare to DLRP and that Epcot was about the only park that I can honestly say that I loved.

I think I need to look into it a bt more but the thought of two weeks in a Hotel room kinda scares me too...we don't even do DLRP in a Hotel room for longer than two nights (we stay at the DCR if we stay any longer)

I think we're WDW people at heart. A big part of our Disney trips for us is the friendlier "have a nice day" element to WDW, sorry to say we just don't get that from DLRP. I know many think it's cheesy after a while and it wears off but I think the children enjoy the interaction with the CM's more at WDW. Like at WDW, I was expecting the hula hopps and toys to come out to entertain the children whilst waiting for the parade, in Paris this just doesn't happen. It's the little touches like that that make it "Disney" for us.

Although we are tempted by on-site free dining in 2010 we would only stay in a villa or studio resort. We have previously stayed in villas off site with pools so on the nights when the children really need an early night we get more freedom from having more space in a villa, relaxing glass of wine and a DVD:thumbsup2 DH is also a massive fan of water parks and places like Busch Gardens.
IMHO DLRP is a short break destination and Orlando and WDW is a "main holiday" destination so they are bound to be different.

Good luck with your 2013 planning:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Aww, jsut read your whole report!!

It looks like you had a great time and your girls are adorable! :)

sounds like you had a great time Joanne :thumbsup2

Loved your trip report!!!!! I'm so excited...we're going in April 2010..and I'm just starting to plan...I'm only going to have a couple of days...so I loved reading about all the little things you did.

Loved your report and you pictures. I have to agree with you about WDW, DLRP is a nice short break but WDW and the Orlando area is a main holiday. We are thinking about revisiting in 2011 as I think by then Josh will be old enough (and tall enough) to enjoy everything.

steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter