Is there any kind of princess breakfast????

Tanya

Mouseketeer
Hello. Trying to plan a trip to Disneyland. Haven't been to Cally in a long time. Is there any kind of princess breakfast or any meal around like in Florida?....My daughter would be estatic!!!!!

thank you.

Not a breakfast, but there is a Princess lunch and dinner at Ariel's Grotto in DCA. Princesses have been known to show up at Goofy's Kitchen from time to time, but no guarantees on one being there.

No but there is a princess dinner in CA. It is at Areil's Grotto. My firned and I compared notes and we decided it was better than the princess breakfast at WDW. They have all of the classic princesses like Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, and Ariel. My firend said at WDW they had Mulan, Jasmin, Snow White and one other I can't remember. She said her 3 year old didn't even know who half of them were. But that's probably an age thing. She will love the princess dinner. It's only a few more dollars than breakfast but much better. We had a 4:30 seating and that seems to be when the princesses first come out for dinner. We saw all five within 15 minutes.

Have fun!

Monica

Liltx said:
No but there is a princess dinner in CA. It is at Areil's Grotto. My firned and I compared notes and we decided it was better than the princess breakfast at WDW. They have all of the classic princesses like Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, and Ariel. My firend said at WDW they had Mulan, Jasmin, Snow White and one other I can't remember. She said her 3 year old didn't even know who half of them were. But that's probably an age thing. She will love the princess dinner. It's only a few more dollars than breakfast but much better. We had a 4:30 seating and that seems to be when the princesses first come out for dinner. We saw all five within 15 minutes.

Have fun!

Monica

How do you make reservations for that?

Thanks!!!

Thanks everyone!... I have to now add that to my list....
My daughter will be soooo happy!.... maybe I will be too! :goodvibes

Rena75 said:
How do you make reservations for that?

Thanks!!!

It's a Priority Seating, just like any of the other restaurants, so call the number for PS (I don't have it on me this second or I would post it for you) and let them know that you want PS for the Princess Dinner (or Lunch, whatever you want) at Ariel's Grotto for whatever date and they'll set you up!

acpalmer said:
It's a Priority Seating, just like any of the other restaurants, so call the number for PS (I don't have it on me this second or I would post it for you) and let them know that you want PS for the Princess Dinner (or Lunch, whatever you want) at Ariel's Grotto for whatever date and they'll set you up!

Uhm, who are "they" that I should call? :crazy:

It's so funny that when we went to WDW we did all these things but everything was set up through our travel agent.

I've been going to Disneyland my whole life and have never done these things there (of course, we had 9 kids in our family so we were lucky to even go when we were younger)!

Thanks!

If you go to disneyland.com you can find the number for Disney Dining. Just look up any of the restaurants and it will be listed. You can call this main number to make a Priority Seating for any of the sit down restaurants.

ADisneyPrincess said:
If you go to disneyland.com you can find the number for Disney Dining. Just look up any of the restaurants and it will be listed. You can call this main number to make a Priority Seating for any of the sit down restaurants.

Thank you so much for the information, I really appreciate it!

:goodvibes

With a 4:30 ps for Ariels princess: and a 3 course type meal, were you able to catch the Block Party Bash parade, or should we make our ps earlier??? I am at 60 days out,so was hoping to call today for my dining ressies ???Thanks for any help.

Hey - I just received the passporter book for Disneyland. I have ordered the one for WDW afew times. This is the first edition of Disneyland and I got so excited since I haven't been there in years that I had to get it.

Anyway - the number they have listed for disney dining is 714-781-3463. I don't see an "800" number....

Hope that helps!

mermaidlagoon said:
With a 4:30 ps for Ariels princess: and a 3 course type meal, were you able to catch the Block Party Bash parade, or should we make our ps earlier??? I am at 60 days out,so was hoping to call today for my dining ressies ???Thanks for any help.

have they changed the menu back to 3 courses again??? when I was there in march they had 3 courses but I noticed not too long after that they cut out dessert as part of the price and you have to pay for it separately....

princess: I do think Ariels is it for princess type meal, in fact I do not think there is any other "meet and greet"for them elsewhere, someone please correct me if I am reading guides wrong. I hope we can find out if it is still 3 courses, I am thinking of 2:00 or so ressie in order to go without too much of a crowd and more time and attention.
I also got my Passporter yesterday. :Pinkbounc Once you get used to
planning with it there is no substitute! :thumbsup2
Hey if they drop the dessert, did the drop the price????? :rolleyes:
Something else wierd for us WDWers......they gave me NO Confirmation Number on my ressie ,just last name?????? I feel nervous about this :sad2: and I want things to go smoothly, I am calling in more ressies today, at (714) 781-Dine , thats the number I know. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter