Is there anyone super excited about their upcoming trip?

Yes. My next trip is in February with a group of friends. We are doing the Princess 5k/10k. I am going with 1 who's never gone without her kids before and another who's never gone without her husband before. I love girls trips and can't wait for this one.

There's no doubt there's a lot about Disney operations that disappoints me now. I haven't let that stop me from having numerous great trips since the reopening. They are different now and I go in with a different mind set.

One of my dreams is to do the princess 5k or 10k with my daughters. It will have to wait until they are both out of college since February doesn’t work with break. Have a blast!

oh I’m not thrilled either with some of the changes. I’m hoping some things will get ironed out. Other things will be different. Maybe some will be better. I guess we can just hope for the best.

I am super excited! My husband and I are going in February to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary and him finishing chemo and being in remission. We are staying club level at the Boardwalk and will only go into the parks on a couple days. Life is short, we have too much to be thankful for and we are going to enjoy it! We will be wearing our masks and taking the necessary precautions, but we are both excited to travel to our happy place once again!

Going in 2 weeks - treating my mom to GF CL ($wanky!!) and meeting my sister and niece for a few days as well. I’m a little worried about the virus given current numbers, but I will take precautions and walk away from any uncomfortable situations. I’ve been a few times during the last 2 years, and every time has brought a sorely needed infusion of joy. I’ve been going to WDW since I was a toddler, so I’ve rolled with many operational changes. Absolutely cannot wait.

I am going to March for a Work A Versary Trip my boss gifted me for working for her for 5 years! My sister and I bought Enchantment Dessert Party tickets for something extra fun to do. This will also be our first trip to Epcot during Flower and Garden Festival.

We are going at the end of January - I wouldn't say I'm excited about "going to WDW", I'm more looking forward to a few relaxing days in a warmer climate.
I haven't even bought tickets yet, I suppose I ought to. Can't get excited about Genie and am not looking forward to navigating it but I will give it a try- shouldn't complain if I don't even try it!
Some sunshine on my face and overpriced cocktails ought to improve our moods considerably.

Going in September and SUPER excited! :flower1: Celebrating my 50th birthday! :cake: This will be our first trip back with our daughter :hug: since her HS graduation trip in 2017. She's now graduated from college and is able to come with us. Also going with some friends that we seasonal camp with all summer. 9 people total. Looking forward to fun times with fun people. We have been numerous time before Covid and have been once since Covid and never really noticed too much of a difference. Not sure what Genie+ will do to our trip (since we have no plans as of now on purchasing it), but we go to ride some rides:drive:, eat some food popcorn::and hang out with great peopleparty:. It will be magical no matter what! pixiedust:

We're going in 2 weeks but cannot say we're getting excited yet. :( After having to cancel this trip twice so far, we've learned to curb our enthusiasm until we're actually on the plane. We're planning, shopping and packing and the excitement will come, but it's not there quite yet.

We're going Saturday and so excited! It's our longest trip yet at 9 days, and first deluxe stay (renting at OKW). I don't mind all the "I'm cancelling" threads I've seen though, hopefully more people have the same mindset and make for less crowds and shorter queues for me!

Me! Going in November and haven’t been since 2015. My mom and daughter have both never been. I can’t wait for my boys to experience Galaxy’s Edge and for my girl to see all the princess magic. Plus a family vacation has been on order for a long time.

We leave tomorrow and CAN'T WAIT. We went in October 2021 and had tragedy strike... the father of my children passed away while we were there, and I had to tell my kids on the 2nd day of a trip we waited for for 2 years that their dad was gone. They wanted to stay the rest of the trip, and we made the most of it. But we decided to do a quick "redo" trip after the holidays to brighten everyone's spirits. Yes, things at Disney are not the same, yes the world is a crazy place right now..... but life is short. And what I learned in that October trip is that it isn't DISNEY alone that makes the magic.. it's the people you are there with.

Enjoy your trip!!!

We leave tomorrow and CAN'T WAIT. We went in October 2021 and had tragedy strike... the father of my children passed away while we were there, and I had to tell my kids on the 2nd day of a trip we waited for for 2 years that their dad was gone. They wanted to stay the rest of the trip, and we made the most of it. But we decided to do a quick "redo" trip after the holidays to brighten everyone's spirits. Yes, things at Disney are not the same, yes the world is a crazy place right now..... but life is short. And what I learned in that October trip is that it isn't DISNEY alone that makes the magic.. it's the people you are there with.

Enjoy your trip!!!
You guys deserve a wonderful trip, have fun 🙂

To say my family is excited is an understatement. I’m going with DH, DS and my 14 year old niece. We leave in exactly two weeks and it’s all Disney all the time at my house right now. This will be my son’s first ever visit and he turns 7 on our trip. We are staying for 7 nights at Pop and then surprising the kids with a Poly room for the last 2 nights. We are doing all the things while we are there (character meal, fireworks party, rope dropping, lightsaber building, space 220, some Disney Springs date nights, a bunch of G+ days, etc). We have been planning this for over a year and decided the trip is worth whatever risks we are taking at this point. We will be as safe as we can and go with the flow. 😁

We're going in 2 weeks but cannot say we're getting excited yet. :( After having to cancel this trip twice so far, we've learned to curb our enthusiasm until we're actually on the plane. We're planning, shopping and packing and the excitement will come, but it's not there quite yet.

Right there with you. Going on the 30th, and have had so many cancellations over the last two years I am hesitant to get excited about anything in particular. I'll let the excitement hit when we're checked into our room at the Poly. ALL I want out of this trip is to actually go; the rest is gravy.

We are! Don't get me wrong, I have my share of complaints 😂 But all in all, I'm super excited. We have an 11 day split stay coming, we are staying part of the trip at the Grand which I haven't done since I was a kid and I am over the moon excited about. We haven't been anywhere since 2019 and I am just to get there already. Despite recent changes I'm not loving, I know we're going to have a great time. I spend way too much time on Disney vlogs and blogs (and boards)!

I'm super excited, and super anxious. We leave in less than 3 weeks and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest bit nervous. At the same time, I'm trying to set realistic expectations. I know it's not going to be the same as past trips, and I'm mentally setting myself up to roll with whatever happens.

Party Pooper here. We're going down for three days in March. Our ADR booking window just opened up and all we wanted was SciFi for lunch or dinner on our DHS day and all that's available is Mama Melrose and Oga's. As the planner of the family, I was always excited to plan a WDW trip and share the plans with the rest of the family. This is so disappointing, DW and I both said last night that we weren't really excited at all about this trip. More looking forward to summer vacation in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter