Is there anywhere I can check my email?

momoflizandains

love "the world"
I will be at BCV next week. I really don't want to being my laptop since I only need to check email, but I will if I have to. Is there anyplace that a computer might be available for such a purpose??

I don't know about that, but I can tell you that if you do bring your laptop, internet connection is $10 a day.

I think the Contemporary has a business center where you can rent a computer for as little as 15 minutes.

I've checked my Email twice while staying at BCV. Once at the Boardwalk Convention Center, once at the Yacht Club Convention Center (I think that's what it's called). Both places charge $10 for 15 minutes, but they had fairly short hours, about 10:00-4:00.

If i'm away from a computer, I usually head to a FedEx Kinko's. they have computers you can use for a fee.
J

Do the BCV's have an internet connection? We are planning on bringing our laptop. I thought we could connect in the room.:confused:

All the resorts have high speed internet for $9.95 for 24 hours. Or you can use dialup and get it for a lot less. That's what I do and it isn't that slow at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter