Is there E-night's in Dec.?

sanilacjack

DIS Veteran
I was just curious if there was any enights in Dec. I thought not becuase of MVMCP (which we have tickets for) but I can hope.

-Kim

I don't believe there have been any e-nights the last 3 Decembers on my trips. I don't think there would be much of a chance to have them since they have MVMCP (which is way more fun, IMHO). :)

Originally posted by sanilacjack
I was just curious if there was any enights in Dec. I thought not becuase of MVMCP (which we have tickets for) but I can hope.

-Kim

Isn't that what Disney's about-hope and making your dreams come true? Just in case, Kim, I'll dream along with you, because I'm also going in December and would love an Enite, although not counting on it either.

There are more rides and attractions available at MVMCP than on an E-Ride night, too :)

One E-Nite in December 3 or 4 years ago on the 22nd.Haven't seen one since but we can always hope.:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny:

I've done an E-Night and MVMCP and there are more rides available on MVMCP. JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter