Is There Such A Thing As "The Six-Month Dance"?

manchurianbrownbear

<font color=green>Not very concise<br><font color=
Six months from today we'll be on our way to MNSSHP and a few days at WDW before our November 6th 3-Day Wonder Cruise. It feels really good to write that!

I suppose if you dance for six months you'd probably be too tired to enjoy the trip/cruise!

Im gonna join you in the 6month dance. We're on the Nov 8th Western Magic and yes it will be leaving port.

We have 6 months and 1 week until we leave for our Western Magic on November 8th, that would be a funny dance. We are going down early to do one day in the parks. Unfortunatley no special parties that late in November. Too late for MNSSHP and too early for Christmas Party (can't remember initials).

We did the MNSSHP last year and had a great time. We were there in early October, and the weather was quite warm. We had to adjust costumes (used to cold in Illinois for Halloween). They had a wonderful parade (don't miss it) and we all loved the headless horseman.

Have a great time!

it's EXACTLY 6 months until our 11/1 cruise

This calls for a celebration!!!

Thanks for the reminder!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

why thank you! It was taken on the port side of the ship near Parrot Cay (I think). It might have even been our character breakfast morning as we waited for them to open.

Well we do a little happy dance every time we hit a mile stone!
We have been trying find "milestones" to help us get through the wait. June is pretty dismal as far at they go! but at least it will be warm!:D

Originally posted by Samsma
I've been dancing since I booked - Jan. 2002! I'm very tired.

a_smil09.gif
hump.gif

We're booking this week for the Nov. 16th 4 night cruise on the Wonder ... dancin' has already commenced ... now how do I get one of those cool countdown calendars in my siggy???
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter