• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this possible???

houseofmouse

Disneyland, Ca
We were wondering If Disney would let us trade our contract for a different home resort contract or if they would buy our contract back so we can "upgrade" to a WDW DVC property??? Or should we sell ours through a "Timeshare Store" type person and buy a new contract from them as well???
I guess we feel we should have bought at WDW when we first "bought in". Hind sight is 20/20!! :3dglasses

DOn't you wish you had spent more time here before you bought? I do. Unfortunately, you can't just exchane with DVC. You'd have to sell sprivately and then buy another contract.

We also own offsite and have been able to book at WDW at 7 months for BCV and inside 6 at BWV. We don't regret owning offsite b/c our home at HH has some of the lowest dues, is w/in a 7 hour drive and we have the 11 month booking advantage for summer.

If you own VB, which has the highest dues and lowest resale value, is it worth the loss to have the 11 month advantage?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter