Is this reasonable?

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
We'll be at WDW the week after Thanksgiving. Fantasmic is at 8pm and Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is at 9pm. Can we leave Fantasmic and get back to the street to watch the projection/fireworks in time? I realize we won't be anywhere near the best viewing spots, and that's not important to us. We simply want to be able to see the theater. Thanks!

Yes, easily. Fantasmic is a 30 minute show, it won't take you that long to get back to JBJB. You also won't be alone in doing it. However, there really isn't a "bad" viewing spot for JBJB, and it never gets as packed as you'd see at MK.

Not sure of your exact date, but just watch out for possible increased DHS crowds on/around 12/5 when the second SWGE ride opens. But I otherwise agree with the PP, it's typically not so jam packed it makes things difficult.

When facing the Fantasmic theater try to sit on the upper right hand side closer to the exit so you are ahead of the crowd leaving.

Yes, easily. Fantasmic is a 30 minute show, it won't take you that long to get back to JBJB. You also won't be alone in doing it. However, there really isn't a "bad" viewing spot for JBJB, and it never gets as packed as you'd see at MK.
Agree. We've done a similar thing with Fantasmic and and the Star Wars Spectacular when the timing works right. You are part of a large crowd with the same idea.

We'll be at WDW the week after Thanksgiving. Fantasmic is at 8pm and Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is at 9pm. Can we leave Fantasmic and get back to the street to watch the projection/fireworks in time? I realize we won't be anywhere near the best viewing spots, and that's not important to us. We simply want to be able to see the theater. Thanks!
Where did you find the time listed for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam? I've been looking everywhere for a time so we can decide on what times for which parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter