Is This TOO Nuts About Disney?

mmausse

"Amid a burst of lightning, I'll show up in a flas
Ok, here goes.....I have a perfectly good trip in February with my niece for a couple of weeks. BUT, my nephew is now jealous, SO now I'm gtaking him for Halloween at WDW. No, that's not the nutty part. This is:

Feeling rather good about myself and excited now about my TWO trips to nirvana aka WDW, while I was mowiung the lawn on my tractor, I wasn't paying too much attention. When I finished and was putting the mower away, I happened to look at my backyard. I had mowed 3 circles - in the shape of Mickey Mouse. I laughed and laughed. There is a 1.5 acre mowed Mickey Mouse head in my back yard. Is THIS nutty or what?

not at all! it just says that you really REALLY need to go back to the world!!!!
hope you have great trips! i am taking my neice, nephew and sister for their first trips ever and mine and DS's first halloween trip next year!!!

You'll have a GREAT time at Halloween. It's SO much fun to watch everyone and even more so if you dress up.

I should mention that I was just at WDW in December - I stayed for a month! I thought that would get it out of my system for a while - I guess I was wrong.

NOT AT ALL! I wish my husband would do that to our yard, he just mows it like a baseball field sometimes to drive the neighbors nuts :rolleyes:

I can beat that!!! A few years ago, I was turning on a light that didn't have a shade on it, and I had looked right at it as it was turning on, and when I looked away after I turned it off, I saw spots in my vision, that turned out to be Mickey ears!!! LOL! Had to share with you all!!

Jules

You can never be too nuts about Disney! Do you think you could mow my lawn like that?

If I had a lawn, I'd have you come over and mow it just like that for me...or I'd insist on getting instructions. Sounds fantastic!

miffy

You know, that's so funny because my 5yr old DD came running in from the kitchen showing me that three of her Cocoa Puffs came out of the box stuck together. She swears Mickey did it!!!

Nope, that's not nuts! I want my DH to mow our yard like that! I think it would be great -- not sure he'd agree though, lol.

Subliminal influence of the MM empire - only cure is to physically visit

I mow our backyard like a railway track with switches, junctions etc. - my 4yr old DS loves playing pretend trains in the yard

Thanks
jaysue

Be careful when driving !! I spotted a hidden Mickey in the clouds once and almost had an accident AND missed my exit ! :)

Ok, now I KNOW there is a Mickey guardian angel out there!

I will take a picture with my digital camera tomorrow and post it because this is too strange.

As everyone knows, we here in VA (as well as NC and MD) got pretty hard hit with Isabel. I just got my power back on today.

As I was looking over the damage to my farm (actually not THAT much, a couple of downed trees), I looked at my back acreage. The MICKEY-mowed-motif is still present but a couple of tree branches were blown right under the bottom of his face part. Mickey has a bow tie on, by the looks of the tree limbs that crisscrossed under his head.

Does anyone else feel the chill in the air..........

:confused: AM I on the Twilight Zone?!?

I think I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's obsessed. I work in a restaurant. Every time I make a sandwich I put 3 onion slices on in the shape of Mickey. Yikes! Is it February yet!!!!

...on the DISBoards? We're all Disney nuts. When DH goes out of town on business, I watch Disney promo videos before bed! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter