Isila's live trip report 31st March - 6th April

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
Update! We're doing live TR!
So, we're in the airport. Traffic was madness! Good thing we left early! Airport is still asleep, very little morning flights. Kids going crazy in children playground room and I'm dreaming about coffee.
Night was, how to say, ... I admit - sleepless. Too excited. And too worried if I packed everything. 1h15 mins till our flight.

RStransport called. They are in CDG waiting for us. Mixed up. I wrote them about change of flight time and got a reply. They'll have some time to wait!

We're here! Weather is great! Warm and sunny. Check in queue.... still waiting! Hopefully room is ready.
RStransports great ad ussual. Didn't have to share! Comfy and fast drive. Thumbs up again!

We're here! Weather is great! Warm and sunny. Check in queue.... still waiting! Hopefully room is ready. RStransports great ad ussual. Didn't have to share! Comfy and fast drive. Thumbs up again!

Glad the weather is good! I look forward to hearing what you get up to!

I love live TRs :goodvibes !

Isila do you mind if we split up the PTR and the TR - the PTR is already 14 pages long so this is going to be a mammoth thread if you are doing a live TR on it as well ;).

I can split it if you like, then you can think of a title for it (but no hurry, it can always be amended later) and then I can move your today's posts onto the TR?

Isila said:
We're here! Weather is great! Warm and sunny. Check in queue.... still waiting! Hopefully room is ready.
RStransports great ad ussual. Didn't have to share! Comfy and fast drive. Thumbs up again!

Have a great time guys!! Looking forward to reading more xxx

DLPdaft said:
I love live TRs :goodvibes !

Isila do you mind if we split up the PTR and the TR - the PTR is already 14 pages long so this is going to be a mammoth thread if you are doing a live TR on it as well ;).

I can split it if you like, then you can think of a title for it (but no hurry, it can always be amended later) and then I can move your today's posts onto the TR?

That would be great! Thank you so much!

So..

Around 3pm Buzz, it's a small world, railroad, star tours 10-25mins wait. In the evening POTC, snow white, pinnocio, tea cups, storyboats, casey jr - walk on. Great day! Had a lovely time with Donald Duck wife anh adorable son.

TR split Isila - sounds like it really was a great day - how is your room at the Santa Fe?

DLPdaft said:
TR split Isila - sounds like it really was a great day - how is your room at the Santa Fe?

Great!
Building no 30, just few meters from main building, ground floor, no bunk beds.

Got pixie dust! Coins, water and a big mcqueen cup full of candies. Slso there was kettle and tea set with cream, tea, cookies, sugar... in SL I had to pay for that.

And we got VIP breakfast. We have to come to reception in the morning and they will guide us to breakfast.

7.15am breakfast was not so busy, queue. But as we left it was madness!

Waiting for morning meet'n'greet. Weather looking wonderful!

Oh, wifi doesn't work in la cantina.

Update on wifi: if sit in la cantina at the exit and closer to the bar, wifi works just fine.

We had reservations for la cantina. It's a miss for us as kids basically didn't eat and Gailius said he wasn't feeling good and had eaton something bad.. so our evening is over.

DLP looks crowded, but all rides we did were less than 30mins wait. Buzz on EMH just walk in. Did twice in the row. POTC around 11am 5 mins wait. IASM open for EMH.
Had lunch in Hakuna matata. Good, a bit spicy. Well worth it.

I have reservations for cheyenne buffet, but might cancel it. Kids don't eat, no point spendind money. Will go to EoS instead.

Weather is great. Warm and sunny. Even hot.

Did the meets in studios. Some are queued and done very good, but some are just a mess- Daisy, Donald and Goofy. Ariel, Stitch&Lilo, Mulan - queued. Gailius met Mulan, Ignas refused - I don't like her, she's not interesting. And both refused to meet Ariel for same reason. Boys! Will come back tomorrow for Stitch and Lilo. Won't queue for Aladin and Jasmin as we'll have oriental theme in Sunday brunch. Oh, and we met Suzy and Perla.

I hope Gailius is feeling better Isila - you're right, if the boys don't want to eat lots then buffets aren't going to be worth the money.

It sounds like you are all having fun in the sun :hippie:.

Morning meet in the hotel yesterday was bad. No queue and Minnie just walked around. Or better say - she tried and was ambushed. Going to ask if it's the same for today.

How are the boys today ?
Hope you've got good weather ours is pretty naff at the minute
Looking out for your updates :thumbsup2

ILOVEDLP said:
How are the boys today ?
Hope you've got good weather ours is pretty naff at the minute
Looking out for your updates :thumbsup2

C
We had a busy and great day! Boys are fine, just Gailius' stomache is acting funny, will give him something when ee get back to hotel.

Spring festival is going to be beautiful. More and more things coming up each day. Very beautiful!
Spoted Mr.smee, captain hook and peter pan doing meet in jack sparow place. Queue was huge. They come up from 11am till 13.45. Will queue tomorrow.

Stunt show doesn't do few tricks, shame. I liked those stunts

Glad the weather is great and the pic of new spring festival looks lovely on twitter so bet they are just gorgeous live :flower3:

Hope Gailius is feeling much better...

It would be worthwhile queueing to meet all 3 of those characters together! well my boys would love it anyway (and new too!)

dhidra said:
It would be worthwhile queueing to meet all 3 of those characters together! well my boys would love it anyway (and new too!)

I thought so too! I want a pic myself too.
We're HNY, in queue for Goofy. Meets here are way better.
Cold morning.
Gailius is fine.
Lots of plans for today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter