issues with airlines

Im sorry chicagodisneyguy I followed your link and did manage to get an account set up on tweeter
and I found the envelope but where now do I write my message
this is just so fustrating
but thanks so much for the help with tweeter--I am just so bad with computers

just a slight update--thanks so much for all the helpful advice
I did do a message on twitter and they sure are fast answering
unfortunatly they said they only thing they can do is the travel credit
when I called back on sat I did ask about the 24 hr cancellation which I was told
thats only on the original booking not changes

on a postive side they did refund me for the tickets to main cabin extra so I
did go back and bought the seats again so at least Im not out the money on these
but boy was I nervous just doing that
now all I have left is the travel credit which I will call and talk to a supervisor
if that doesnt work Ill dispute it with the bank Ive already looked it over
and one option you can mark is "did not get item or service you paid for"
thats all I have for now
Ill try not to be such a pest
have a good night

just a slight update--thanks so much for all the helpful advice
I did do a message on twitter and they sure are fast answering
unfortunatly they said they only thing they can do is the travel credit
when I called back on sat I did ask about the 24 hr cancellation which I was told
thats only on the original booking not changes

on a postive side they did refund me for the tickets to main cabin extra so I
did go back and bought the seats again so at least Im not out the money on these
but boy was I nervous just doing that
now all I have left is the travel credit which I will call and talk to a supervisor
if that doesnt work Ill dispute it with the bank Ive already looked it over
and one option you can mark is "did not get item or service you paid for"
thats all I have for now
Ill try not to be such a pest
have a good night
I would try calling one last time and ask for a supervisor. If that doesn't work I would go to AA.com/refunds and fill out the form there. Just make sure you use the ticket number for the $600 upgrade cost. The supervisor should have those numbers. It'll take about 10 business days to get an answer. If that doesn't yield results then credit card charge back is the only option. Good luck and feel free to ask anymore questions....you definitely aren't a pest. Getting the airlines to do the right thing can be a frustrating task at times!!

thanks chicagodisneyguy it sure has been alot of work for something that I thought would be a fun little thing to add to the trip
oh well this isnt the first time I was up against an airline and actually won that trip even had insurance and it still was a pain
Ill keep trying thanks for the encouragement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter