It had to happen - A Quiz for the F & G Forum!

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Come on, give it a try. :)

Garden Personality Quiz

Here's what I got...

Your Plant Personality Is: Cottage Romantic
Let time pass as you dream about your home in the English countryside surrounded by blooming pink roses. You are a romantic at heart, and love the style of a garden that is as carefree as you are. Let your sentimentality play into your garden!

Enjoy heirloom flowers like daisies, black-eyed Susans and hollyhocks, or plant butterfly favorites like coneflowers, sage and yarrow. Either way, your garden will be a graceful yet free-spirited -- a perfect place for an afternoon picnic where you and your loved one can cuddle.

BTW - Please tell me I'm not the only one who picked "Clueless" for #7......LOL!

What did you get? :)

Skunkweed!!!

Well I never!!! :p :p :p

Actually....

Your Plant Personality Is: Woodland Natural

Camping in the Redwood forest is a dream come true for you, and saving those trees is next on your list. You love lush greens that recreate the feel of the forest floor. A collection of ferns in earthy terra cotta pots alongside a variety of bright green hostas would appeal to your earthy nature. Of course, you can still bring in some color for a burst of energy!
You'll love bleeding heart, bright pink aster daisies and the white and evergreen hues of the lungwort. You'll also enjoy a garden of vegetables that will make you feel like Mother Nature herself. Pick fresh tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant right off their stems for that night's dinner!

I selected Clueless too, Kim.

And I didn't pick A pretty floral sundress for #5!! :)

Woodland Natural sounds perfect for you Bernie! :)

Good idea passing on the pretty floral sundress....;)

Kim :)

This fits me to a T! (Only the bills aren't *months* behind -- DH does those ;) )

Low Maintenance
Your bills sit unopened for months on a shelf, or you may not even be able to find your bills. You may have a houseplant or two, but the thought of committing to a garden that needs constant care to grow scares you. Don't panic. All you need is a little curiosity and enough room for a pot or two, we'll do the rest by pairing you with plants that you couldn't kill even if you tried. You'll marvel at Mother Nature's urge to grow with flowers and plants that thrive even without a lot of work by you.

With pink and yellow daylilies and the durable black-eyed Susan -- plants that will tolerate even the most absent-minded gardener -- you can create a beautiful garden. Then invite your friends over for a picnic of take-out Chinese, and awe them with your growing prowess!

(And I picked Clueless as well ;) )

How the heck did I end up as a Cottage Romantic?

Must be because I picked "Shakespeare in Love"......

Another Cottage Romatic here. I had to pick Clueless!! :D (See my tag!!)

Rajah - They pegged you right on the button, didn't they? Well, except for that bill statement part! :D

That was fun!

Cottage Romantic here too.

I don't know about this, does this mean I romantic about my flowers?

Last place I like to be is in a cottage with romance.

Woodland Natural for me! I have most of the plants it listed! Camping in the Redwoods sounds pretty peaceful to me.

Tropical Jungle what I got, but it is so not true of my plant preferences. European Formal and Woodland Natural about covers it, with Asian Zen a backup. I wish I could have any of those gardens!

Your Plant Personality Is: Tropical Jungle
Ariba! Hey party girl, you like the nightlife and love excitement. With a garden steeped in reds, pink, lime green and fuchsia, you can have an island paradise in your own backyard. You'll enjoy the fluorescent pink blooms of the hibiscus, the green and red mix of the croton and the Brazilian glory bush. Then you can kick back with some tropical juices or island drinks like a pina colada as you sit under colorful coleus as the latest Marc Anthony CD plays in the background.
Make your tropical garden livable with a few well-chosen creature comforts: A few colorful pillows on a bench that's tucked under a climbing fuchsia vine will provide a great space to spend hot summer nights.

Fuschia is about the only plant I like on that list, or possibly hibiscus, but I have killed more of each than I care to remember. Can you believe they recommend those boring, ugly coleus and croton? Not to mention I hate the red/orange palatte. Bleh. That's what I get for preferring those tropical (e.g. Florida) vacations.

Another cottage romantic here...:)

I got "Tropical Jungle", too! That would be my dream garden. :)

Where I live though, I have to settle for "Cottage Romantic", which I like too.

Let time pass as you dream about your home in the English countryside surrounded by blooming pink roses. You are a romantic at heart, and love the style of a garden that is as carefree as you are. Let your sentimentality play into your garden!
Enjoy heirloom flowers like daisies, black-eyed Susans and hollyhocks, or plant butterfly favorites like coneflowers, sage and yarrow. Either way, your garden will be a graceful yet free-spirited -- a perfect place for an afternoon picnic where you and your loved one can cuddle.

Your Plant Personality Is: Tropical Jungle
Ariba! Hey party girl, you like the nightlife and love excitement. With a garden steeped in reds, pink, lime green and fuchsia, you can have an island paradise in your own backyard. You'll enjoy the fluorescent pink blooms of the hibiscus, the green and red mix of the croton and the Brazilian glory bush. Then you can kick back with some tropical juices or island drinks like a pina colada as you sit under colorful coleus as the latest Marc Anthony CD plays in the background.
Make your tropical garden livable with a few well-chosen creature comforts: A few colorful pillows on a bench that's tucked under a climbing fuchsia vine will provide a great space to spend hot summer nights.

I think this is a good match for me. The two hibiscus I ordered just arrived Thursday and I bought some pineapple lillies today at a nursery near my home. :D But, I have no idea who Marc Anthony is. :D

Another "Low Maintenance" person, here. And, like Rajah, except for the bills part. I'd feel way too guilty about leaving bills sit for so long. :D :D
Yes, I picked Clueless, too. It's one of my favorite movies-I can watch it over and over again!! :D :D

Your Plant Personality Is: Asian/Zen
Sleek and chic, you feel more comfortable in simple but chic black pants than a pair of sweats. You enjoy a garden that is designed with the principles of Zen in mind -- tranquility through simplicity. You hate clutter, and your garden -- serene with clean lines of space -- will mix spirituality with order, just like you. With delicate irises and Japanese silver grass blowing in the wind, you'll love to relax in your garden and watch the world go by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter