It's a BABY SHOWER FOR THOR!!!

We're having a potluck baby shower!!!

I am bringing

church4.jpg

Israeli Cucumber Salad

(No, I didn't make it. ;) )

You can open your gift later! ;)

Join us one and all!

Dang - we ate all of the petit fours yesterday at the baby shower for my two nieces! (We had the best toasted almond cake too!)
I've got a lot of lovely tomatoes, basil & mozzarella cheese to bring though (sorry - no picture!)

Originally posted by JohnTBap
We're having a potluck baby shower!!!

I am bringing

church4.jpg

Israeli Cucumber Salad

(No, I didn't make it. ;) )

You can open your gift later! ;)

Join us one and all!

John, you put that salad back in GOOFYPOSTER'S international buffet right now.

I'm going to bring "Hugs & Kisses" made with Bisquick. :)

r46303fp.jpg

I'll bring a frozen lasagna she can reheat one day when she realizes it's 4:30, her dh is about to come home, and she's still in her jammies. :teeth:

Awww, thanks guys, my own DIS shower. I'll add this to the baby book. Everything sounds and looks yummy!
How about if I bring myself?
36wks.jpg

This is me on Friday before we went to the hosp, in front of the bassinet. We aren't doing a nursery here b/c we are moving. Can you tell that I'm wearing 2 different shoes? One is brown and one is black!
You all are so sweet!

Sonya, you look wonderful in that picture! I must say though, that it is very hard to tell that you are wearing two different shoes! I'll bring some baked chicken for you all :)

YAY a PARTY!!

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

Now that there are so many of us here, it's time to start telling scary labor stories!!! ;)

Repeat after me, Sonya:

"GIMME THE !@!@*#$^@*^#*@! DRUGS NOW, LADY!!!!"

hehe

(You gotta suffer through this to get presents)

Sonya, you look GREAT :) Are you sure it is time for delivery?

Can I bring my home made chocolate cake? I could bring homemade chocolate eclairs if you don't want the cake. Can I tell you my present? EH EH please....
tigercat
Oh no horror delivery stories here. I had 4 and would do all 4 over again. I had a ball.

Originally posted by JohnTBap
Repeat after me, Sonya:

"GIMME THE !@!@*#$^@*^#*@! DRUGS NOW, LADY!!!!"

Hey, that's my line! And it's so much more effective if you grab the front of your husband's shirt while yelling it.

I'll bring the little blue baby buggy favors with nuts and mints in them and cute little blue and white ribbons.....

I'll also whip up a punch bowl of Hawaiian punch, ginger ale and lemonade and have some fancy molded ice rings tastefully floating around.

Hey, I know what to bring to make Sonya happy! I'll bring the Epidural!! :teeth: :teeth:

By the way Sonya...you are just glowing! The bassinet cover is so cute too!

Thank you Mishetta, no one has said I've been glowing yet! And I also like what you are bringing!;)
The fabric has Pooh and Tigger on it, of course!

Time for presents!!!

We got you

3Tpooh1b.jpg

(I paid a little extra and got the Burt's Bees products. A friend of mine says, "It makes a baby smell like a baby should.")

Sonya -you look wonderful:D I'm bringing Kaki -Gori with various toppings to choose from. you can even take these into the delivery room:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter