It's a BABY SHOWER FOR THOR!!!

Well something happened last night, was it the punch or the eclairs?;) I know I had way too much of both.

My contractions became regular last night, about every 3-5 minutes. I waited 3 hours to make sure and I drank lots of water, walked a lot, lay on my side, but nothing was slowing them down so I woke DH up and said "This might be it!" and off we went to L&D. We spent 5 hours there, they had us walk, they gave me morphine (love that stuff!) so see if it would relax me so so that labor might take hold better but nothing worked so back home I came. :( I wish this kid would make up his mind! Guess I might just have to put up with some contractions!:(

Sorry I missed the party yesterday. That's a great picture of you Sonya! I love all the lime green! I have one piece of advise for you. If you want the baby to come, do the same thing you did to get in this predicament.;) Good luck, and I hope Thor comes soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter