Its christmas time...... well nearly!!

I cant wait for my first mince pie loool

I'm just going to look when a few items are out for Mr Tiggs.... lool Its become abit of a tradition that i buy him a few certain things.... then i mix in a few surprises hehe

Well in his stocking his gets a few boxsets which include... a programme with David Tennant in it and one which has some Heroes ;) in it. Theres normal two more but he's up to date with them and there isnt anymore to get :( so it might have to be some xbox/DS games this yr.

I normally put sweeties in Roberts stocking.... And PSP games... And other little toys.... Then he gets loads of pressies off me on the Sofa Downstairs!

Bob xoxoxox

Yes same here... everyone gets a stocking prezzies and then bigger ones from under the tree from santa ;)

I think i might buy my mum a ipod shuffle this year, she keeps moaning that when she goes on holiday she hasnt got anything to listen to.

:eek: We all get two!:rotfl:

Dittoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! When Robert moved in my Mam couldn't get him a stocking to match mine and Conors (Mine has Rudolph on it!) so she got him a much bigger Snowman one!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I havent got a clue what to get my mum.... she always wants odd stuff.... last year she wanted a wormery and £300 commerical juicer.... i have no idea why!

Dittoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! When Robert moved in my Mam couldn't get him a stocking to match mine and Conors (Mine has Rudolph on it!) so she got him a much bigger Snowman one!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Aww we havent had actual stockings for ages.... when we were little my mum made us ones which had our names one them.... but i dont know where they are now :(

I think i might buy my mum a ipod shuffle this year, she keeps moaning that when she goes on holiday she hasnt got anything to listen to.

We get my Mam a bag of stuff. Last year we got her: A set of cheese knives, a book, a CD, a Champagne cork parachute, a little bottle of champagne, chocolates, and her main present was a satin chemise and dressing gown set.......... :goodvibes My little brother got her a really nice candle called 'Silent Night' that lasted about four weeks constantly lit!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I havent got a clue what to get my mum.... she always wants odd stuff.... last year she wanted a wormery and £300 commerical juicer.... i have no idea why!

That sounds very typical of your Mum!!

We got my brother some Triops a couple of years ago..... They were ace! Like Sea Monkeys with three eyes!

Bob xoxoxoxox

We get my Mam a bag of stuff. Last year we got her: A set of cheese knives, a book, a CD, a Champagne cork parachute, a little bottle of champagne, chocolates, and her main present was a satin chemise and dressing gown set.......... :goodvibes My little brother got her a really nice candle called 'Silent Night' that lasted about four weeks constantly lit!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Awww

Most stuff for my mum is garden or animal based.........Shes funny tho because she get us both a stockings and big prezzies then she buys us join prezzies too :confused3 ..... she says she doesnt like xmas... but i believe different.

christmaspic.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter