It's my bday, and hubby is cheap!!!

goldilocks_63

<font color=green>OKW+BCV+SSR+AKV<br><font color=c
Yep,

cheap, cheap, cheap (going to ASSPorts, and flying SW :flower: )

but I don't care cause we're going to Disney for the weekend.

Taking DD to Halloween party on Friday (just packed her cinderella costume, threw in swimsuits and googles, and pair of shorts).

I am SO Excited!!!!

Goldi

As long as you get there doesn't matter how cheap!!!! Have a great bday, I just had mine too and I leave in a week!!! So can not wait!!! Have a great time!!

LOL... if you think your hubby is cheap... you'd think I was... well whatever is below cheap...

Not only is it my partners Bday... but it's MY b-day too! We are going to DL for our birthdays.... flying on free tickets from giving up seats on other flights, only staying 4 nights, only 1 ADR made... oh.. and not staying at a Disney hotel. :confused3 Oh... we are going to the halloween party at DL... which reminds me, I need to figure out a costume! Only 19 days to go!

In my defense though, I just purchased 2 DVC contracts and we have several WDW vacation and a Vegas trip in the planning stages. :goodvibes

vascubaguy said:
LOL... if you think your hubby is cheap... you'd think I was... well whatever is below cheap...

Not only is it my partners Bday... but it's MY b-day too! We are going to DL for our birthdays.... flying on free tickets from giving up seats on other flights, only staying 4 nights, only 1 ADR made... oh.. and not staying at a Disney hotel. :confused3 Oh... we are going to the halloween party at DL... which reminds me, I need to figure out a costume! Only 19 days to go!

In my defense though, I just purchased 2 DVC contracts and we have several WDW vacation and a Vegas trip in the planning stages. :goodvibes

HA! It was mine yesterday, and the first time in 10 years I was not in a Disney park... :rolleyes: But I AM going in 3 weeks and get the excitement of planning.

Happy birthday to us - glad that we get a Disney trip as a gift!! Have fun, everyone :goodvibes

you are all so lucky!!! Sept/Oct is one of the best times and cheapest point wise to go to WDW.

the crowds are low, the food/wine festavial is great.

yes, you are staying in a value resort or offsite this time - but who cares - next year and for all the years after you can stay in a DVC resort for your birthday and have fun at WDW!!!

My birthday is in March - do you have any idea how crowded WDW is in March. worst my birthday follows on the days when Orlando/Kissimme have out for school. I had problems even walking in the parks much less trying to do anything.

So after 2 trips and it being pretty bad - we no longer go on my birthday.

Sorry to be a day late to say Happy Birthday! Enjoy your trip!!!

If it's this Friday, tomorrow :teeth: , maybe we'll see each other at the party!

We spent a night at PC recently and had lots of fun, I'm sure you will too!

Bobbi :banana:

spiceycat said:
My birthday is in March - do you have any idea how crowded WDW is in March. worst my birthday follows on the days when Orlando/Kissimme have out for school. I had problems even walking in the parks much less trying to do anything.

Well my birthday is 4th July and have always wanted to spend it in the USA, but most definitely not in WDW! Easter is bad enough; just don't fancy the crowds/heat for my BD :sunny:

To the OP - have a wonderful time :wizard:

Cheap or not you are staying at my favourite of all resorts All Star Sports I would stay there over any resort on property. Have a great birthday with Mickey.

:bday: :bday: :bday:

We're celebrating our boys' 8th ...February 21...

at the MK!!
*sigh*

Fun times!!!LOL!

..and Happy Birthday Wishes to everyone else, too!:)

:sunny:

Hi,

Have a good time!!!! Be sure to report back.

Happy Birthday Lucy !!!!!!!!
You GO Girl and have a GREAT time !!!!!!!
Tell your Hubby he 's a keeper ......... :flower:

I checked in the day after my bday on 9-26 to my beloved OKW... and as noted in another post, I got a citation from the security guard for having more fun than legally allowed.... i had driven up in a convertable - opened my arms wide and said - "I"M FINALLY HERE!" I announced my name and she checked her clipboard and then went into the guard house.... and i waited and waited.. and i thought oh NO!!! and then she came out with this little slip of paper with my citation on it! ha ha!

more magic... front desk, I showed them my now expired driver's license (oops) and checked in - got a great room in building 62 - then went to Winn Dixie. Upon my return there were ballons and a Happy B-day card from Mickey on the island...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... disney magic.

The interesting bit? I went alone!!!!! my husband is so cheap he would never think of doing something like this!!!! ha ha! I had a BLAST!!!! I've realized that if i want something - i need to get it myself. that's pretty simple, really.

SueOKW said:
I checked in the day after my bday on 9-26 to my beloved OKW... and as noted in another post, I got a citation from the security guard for having more fun than legally allowed.... i had driven up in a convertable - opened my arms wide and said - "I"M FINALLY HERE!" I announced my name and she checked her clipboard and then went into the guard house.... and i waited and waited.. and i thought oh NO!!! and then she came out with this little slip of paper with my citation on it! ha ha!

more magic... front desk, I showed them my now expired driver's license (oops) and checked in - got a great room in building 62 - then went to Winn Dixie. Upon my return there were ballons and a Happy B-day card from Mickey on the island...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... disney magic.

The interesting bit? I went alone!!!!! my husband is so cheap he would never think of doing something like this!!!! ha ha! I had a BLAST!!!! I've realized that if i want something - i need to get it myself. that's pretty simple, really.

Happy birthday Sue!! Congratulations on going alone for your birthday - I have to admit that it felt a little odd this year having my birthday at home.

Last year I went with friends and had a nice silly evening at Ohana with a frou frou drink and watching Wishes... I plan to have many many more birthdays at WDW!

Good thing that we were born in low season! :teeth:

goldilocks_63 said:
cheap, cheap, cheap (going to ASSPorts, and flying SW :flower: )

LOL, we just did this exact thing LAST weekend! DH and DS3 went down for a week, staying at ASSports. At the last minute I booked SW tickets to fly myself and DD5 down for the weekend (Fri night to Sun night)... WHAT FUN!!

Have a great birthday!

Happy b-day to all of us Libras!!!

Weather was perfect, a few downpours, but 1/2 hour on on our way again.

Friday went to Typhon Lagoon - tons of fun! and then to the Halloween Party. DD-7 rode Mickey's Barnstormer over and over... they just let us stay on the ride. Fireworks were Fantastic!

Then on Sat, went to Blizzard Beach. DD loved the kiddie area with the T-bar drop. So much fun. Then bus to MK, and monorail to GF for Narcoisses (Sp?).

Saw the fireworks, and water serpent.

Sunday, quick swim, and then back home.

Fabulous time.

But I do miss my vacation homes. Hubby said - we used to fit at the ASSports. It seems so small ;)

Sue, thanks for the Happy b-day. If hubby hadn't gone, I'd have given you a call. At some point, we will hook up!

Vasc guy - hope you and your partner have a fabulous trip. I've never been to DL, but would love to see the California Adventure stuff. Happy b-day to you both!

Goldi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter