IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

One more week to go! I should be on the plane to MCO about this time next Saturday. :hyper:

We leave next Saturday too. My nerves are getting the best of me and I hate to say it, but not looking forward to this trip as much as our past ones :(

We leave next Saturday too. My nerves are getting the best of me and I hate to say it, but not looking forward to this trip as much as our past ones :(

I am feeling the same way. We have gone every October for probably 13 years or so now. This year and last we also went for a weekend in January. I don't know why i am not bouncing off the walls in anticipation this time. Only thing i can think of is that i missed some merchandise releases because we are going later in the month than what we originally wanted. We would have been there for the merchandise releases if I hadn't been given wrong free dining promo dates by the CM who booked my trip. The items i wanted are now sold out. Hoping they restock by the time i get there. With my luck they will restock the day after i get home.

I am feeling the same way. We have gone every October for probably 13 years or so now. This year and last we also went for a weekend in January. I don't know why i am not bouncing off the walls in anticipation this time. Only thing i can think of is that i missed some merchandise releases because we are going later in the month than what we originally wanted. We would have been there for the merchandise releases if I hadn't been given wrong free dining promo dates by the CM who booked my trip. The items i wanted are now sold out. Hoping they restock by the time i get there. With my luck they will restock the day after i get home.

:hug:I hope you at least get one thing you wanted.

4 more days! 4 more days exactly! Our flight should be leaving about this time on Wednesday! I am just so very excited! Too bad I won't be checking into All-Star Sports until Thursday so it won't feel as real until then! I just need to get my butt in gear and finish laundry and packing!

You know you're getting close when you start getting dining reminder emails! We will be in Orlando in 48 hours!!

I hope you have a magical trip. pixiedust: Hopefully by the time you arrive, you'll be happy you're at WDW!

I know I'm not looking forward having to use magic bands and fastpass+ but at least I'll be at WDW. This will be my first trip in about two years and most likely I will not make another trip until at least 2016 if not longer.

So I'm super excited and I am starting to pack today!!!! :hyper:

Thanks guys. I just have a lot of anxiety and hope things turn out better than expected. We're traveling with another family, and it will be my kids first plane ride= Anxiety #1 and 2. And did I mention I'm terrified of flying?! My husband will be in a convention 4 out of our 5 park days, leaving me alone to watch the kids. Yes we'll have the other 2 parents there, but they have their own 2 to worry about. So, there's anxiety #3. Oh add on our week being way more crowded than I anticipated, having no experience with fp+, not getting fp to 7dmt, or enchanted tales, plus the icing on it all.....all the nasty viruses going around...and I've hit the mother load of stress!!!

First trip for me in over 10 years, and first trip ever for DH. Hard to believe that two weeks from now I'll be in the World!

I leave in 7 days!! We will be celebrating my moms 65th birthday. We got all of our ADR's. The only thing that we didn't get was the resort we wanted due to free dining, although I would much rather have free food. Can't wait to get there and relax.

I'll be in Orlando in about 24 hours! Then, WDW Oct 15-17!:wizard:

Anyone else doing the happy dance on those days??:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter