It's that time!!

kimang

<font color=red>I don't know about you, but the on
WDW 5 Day Park Hopper Pass $204. US each
Universal / Island of Adventure $89 US each

Pulling out the suitcases for WALT DISNEY WORLD ....priceless;)

Couldn't help but share ...what a feeling! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Kim

Kim - isn't it exciting when the date gets close...have a great time! Did you check out the Universal at par deal that CAA offers? I got 3 day hoppers that never expire for $99CDN each last year. Think the offer is still on? Enjoy your vacation! Jo

Kim

I did the same thing today!- Out of the dryer....no not in the closet but into the suitcase for WDW!

slider3.gif

Wendy

Hi MaMudduck - I agree - the anticipation is almost as fun as the trip! :bounce:

Jo-Anne: The three day hopper for $99 CDN is a great deal! Good For you. We got the five consecutive day hopper pass for $89 US. We are pretty happy with that as it will allow us to pop back and forth between WDW and Universal.

Take care - have a great weekend.

Kim

I'm so excited I went and bought Canadian Flag luggage tags on my lunch!!! All my boys keep saying is that we are going to see Mickey Mouse soon!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter