It's Time for College Football

Walt's Dream

DIS Veteran
Finally!

Go Washington Huskies (Bachelor's degree during the Don James glory years)! I'm also excited to see how Arizona (Post-Bac) does with a new coach and Khalil Tate as quarterback. I'm predicting Washington and Arizona for the Pac-12 championship game. If only our temps. in AZ weren't in the 100's.

Go WI Badgers!
Roll Tide!

It's hard to choose between where you were raised and where you will retire!

Finally!

Go Washington Huskies (Bachelor's degree during the Don James glory years)! I'm also excited to see how Arizona (Post-Bac) does with a new coach and Khalil Tate as quarterback. I'm predicting Washington and Arizona for the Pac-12 championship game. If only our temps. in AZ weren't in the 100's.

We have a big game Saturday!!! Gotta say though WAR EAGLE!!!! I’ll be there!!

I don't do football, but DD is a huge fan of Washington State. I will hear all about it.
She is going for a hike with other locals to support (if that is the word) the quarterback that committed suicide this year.

DS went to U of WA, but isn't into college football as much......but there is a bit rivalry between those 2 schools.
DD allows nothing Husky in the house :rotfl:

I’m a Nittany Lion and I am so excited for football season to start!

We lost a few great ones to the draft (including Barkley), but I think we still look really great for this year. Can’t wait!

WE ARE!

I live in Athens, GA - home of the Georgia Bulldawgs. My Daddy graduated from here, one of my brother's did, my Mama went here and got her MRS degree, my honey graduated from here and my son graduated from here. First home game is this weekend so I have no choice - Go Dawgs Sic em.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter