~~~It's time for the summer Disney Pin Exchange!!~~~....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until July 5 in the evening. Names will go out that evening also.
Mail-by date will be July 14.
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or oversees (must be by air mail)
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

Hi
I am pretty new to this, so I thought I would be safe and ask before signing up. Can I go to the Disney Website and order the pins and have them sent to the name I get?

Thanks, Dana

Yes, that is a great way to do it....and remember Monday is free shipping on pins ;)

I'm in and sure DH will join us once he gets home to sign up.

Glad to see so many pin regulars joining in again.

Hope we see some more new people ::yes::

WOOHOO! Pin exchange time! I think this time I will join myself and both the boys. :) I need a pin fix since Sept is taking so long to arrive...hehe :goodvibes

Can't wait to do some traing with you guys!:banana:

Hi I'm new to the exchanges. I've never done one. I don't even have a pin or lanyard. But I have been thinking of collecting pins since our last Disney trip at the beginning of this month. I think this would be a great way to start my collection. I'm in!! :yay: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter