~~~It's time for the summer Disney Pin Exchange!!~~~....CLOSED!!

Okay....update. The kids all have plans on Sat. evening, so I will be closing the sign-ups then and passing out names. :yay:
That way I won't feel pressured to get them out Monday morning before we leave.
I will update the first post to reflect this so people know not to wait too long ;)

Sounds great and thanks so much for hosting! :goodvibes

More time to shop is always good :teeth:

There is still a person or two that was interested that have not signed up....so hope they make their minds soon ;)

I am so ready! :)

So, who has bought any cool pins lately? :confused:

There are some really adorable pins that are supposed to be coming out this Monday on disneyshopping.com. If any of you are Tinkerbell fans you might want to have a look on Monday at the new releases. ;) (this is only a prediction of coarse but you can go check it out..hehe)

oh Amanda, don't tempt me to do anymore pin looking. Good thing I will be traveling all day Monday ;)

Glad to have you join in, Jill ::yes::

Anyone else? Time is running out.

I have been very good lately about not buying pins. :thumbsup2 There is one site I just don't dare look at! Even "a quick peek, I am not going to buy" look costs me at least $60. :lmao:
The last I bought was the first weekend of Star Wars. :banana:

Happy 4th of July everyone!!
Any special plans?? I have both kids here and about 100 arriving at 3. Lots to do before that!!

Tomorrow afternoon ends sign-ups.....so let me hear from you if you are interested.

Three days off! :banana: :cheer2: pixiedust:
Thought about going to MK for fireworks. (Watched them from behind MK last night.) But really re-thinking about going to AC/CW instead. July 4 fireworks will be there next year. CW won't. :dance3:

Have a wonderful 4th everyone!!

Happy 4th guys!! :)

We are going to my moms for a cookout and then to see the fireworks tonight. I am going to try and get some new pics of the kids today since I seem overdue on doing that..lol

That is about it. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Everyone enjoy their holiday weekend with family in friends. I'll be the one working away caring for all the elderly who are in Long Term care.

Happy 4th Of July

No plans today as it has been raining since last night. Maybe tomorrow will be a little nicer and we can have a small cookout.

i'm in, i just PM's my info. this will be my first exchange! thanks for setting it up!

Sign-ups will close later this afternoon.

We got 3 more sign-ups yesterday :)

We had a great 4th. Weather turned out perfect after threatening to rain in the morning/.....and it is raining this morning.
We had close to 100....I will go through the list and get an offical count today.
Now the clean-up :eek: Fieworks went on for about 3 hours with mortars going 14 at a time :woohoo: It was great!!

Sign-ups are now closed. I will get names out ASAP.
We have 33 people and 59 exchanges :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter