I've begun posting my WDW photos and trip reports *Updated- All reports are posted!*

meeko_33785

<font color=teal>Surrounded by characters<br><font
My first trip report from my latest trip is up on the Trip Reports board and I'm hoping I'll find the time to post more as well soon. Not much for the first day, just pool and Downtown Disney, but the other trip reports should be better. I've also posted some pics with the report as well so it will be more exciting. If you want to read it click here. I'll reply again when I get the next one up. Hope you enjoy them.

What a great trip report... pictures and all to go with!!!

Glad you liked it. Part 2, which is my morning at Magic Kingdom is up and has much more photos than my last report. Here's the link:

Part 2

I've read both parts, they were great. I love the photographs :D

I've never seen Wendy or Peter Pan in the parts how neat that you got a photo of them together :D

Ok, got the next one up, which is my afternoon at MGM Studios. Here's the link.

Part Three

Hope you enjoy it.

Part Four, which features my soggy day at the Animal Kingdom is up. Not a lot of pics, but I have a few of DinoRama and the Lion King show. Hope you enjoy them.

Part Four

Just saw this, Meeko, have it on my desktop to come back to later tonight. Looking forward to it.

I read them last night. Excellent reports and I love the fact that you had pics to go along with them! First rate job! :)

Part Five is up as well. It includes the first half of my day at EPCOT. Here's the link:

Part 5

Glad to hear everyone seems to be enjoying these so far. :D

Part Seven, the last report for this trip has been posted. I hope you've enjoyed them and hope to have more soon (as soon as I'm able to get to WDW again).

Part Seven

Hope you've enjoyed them. Hopefully they'll be more reports to come (if I can get away to WDW again anytime soon). :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter