J & T's Wishes Wedding 5/5/12 SB/SBP/BW *Wedding & Aulani HM TR Complete!*

I checked the shipping status on my BM's dresses today and they SHIPPED!!!! We bought them online to get them for less (they saved about $80 each!) but we looked a month ago and they were scheduled to ship 2/15, then I looked last week and it had changed to 3/15- it made me nervous! I was so pleasantly surprised to see that they shipped yesterday!!! WHOO HOO!! :woohoo:

SIL ordered them on her ccard for points, so they got a tracking# and they will be here Monday- I can't wait to see them!! :yay:

Everything is coming together, I cannot believe after all this time (7yrs of dating), we are seriously about to be married in 77 days. It's so surreal, but I am loving it!! :lovestruc

You know you spend too much time on facebook and tumblr when you're trying to 'like' people's posts on other websites :lmao:

Yay for the dresses coming in soon! And for saving money on them!)

77 days! :yay:

Ladies, I'm not good at math. So please don't blame me when I *JUST* realized that BOTH of your weddings are the weekend after mine!!

You know, I will still be at Disney on my honeymoon.....I might just pull a Faith and go rowing by in a paddle boat during the ceremony! :rotfl:

Ladies, I'm not good at math. So please don't blame me when I *JUST* realized that BOTH of your weddings are the weekend after mine!!

You know, I will still be at Disney on my honeymoon.....I might just pull a Faith and go rowing by in a paddle boat during the ceremony! :rotfl:

It's okay, math and I aren't good friends either ;)

If I see anyone in a boat that afternoon, I'm gonna know it was you and feel super cool! :rotfl:

I checked the shipping status on my BM's dresses today and they SHIPPED!!!! We bought them online to get them for less (they saved about $80 each!) but we looked a month ago and they were scheduled to ship 2/15, then I looked last week and it had changed to 3/15- it made me nervous! I was so pleasantly surprised to see that they shipped yesterday!!! WHOO HOO!! :woohoo:

SIL ordered them on her ccard for points, so they got a tracking# and they will be here Monday- I can't wait to see them!! :yay:

Everything is coming together, I cannot believe after all this time (7yrs of dating), we are seriously about to be married in 77 days. It's so surreal, but I am loving it!! :lovestruc

IT IS VERY REAL!!! :banana: Im so EXCITED u :yay: I know the feeling of waiting for the dresses 2 come, it can b nerve wrecking but at least u know they r on there way! :dance3: ur girls saved $80 each! :cutie: wow what a difference, they can do alot with $80 such as shoes, jewelry, etc... im all about the savings :laughing:

Puppy party!!! Pictures now!!! Lol, sounds like you lots going on right now...I can't believe how close everything is getting. I know what you mean about dating forever, we've been together 6.5 years, but it still feels surreal sometimes that it is actually happening...and soon!

Hey, Tricia! After all of your sweet comments on my pj I figured I needed to head over and catch up on yours. All of your plans sound beautiful! You're getting so close and I can't wait to hear how everything goes! Try not to stress too much. Something I tell my self when I am stressing over things is that worrying and causing myself anxiety is never productive. It won't ever solve the problem. Once I tell myself that I usually focus on my stress a little less and figure out a solution to my problem (without pulling my hair out!). Your day is going to be amazing so don't let things you can't control take away from that. I can't wait to hear more!

You know you spend too much time on facebook and tumblr when you're trying to 'like' people's posts on other websites :lmao:

Yay for the dresses coming in soon! And for saving money on them!)

77 days! :yay:

yesss I constantly wish there was a "Like" button on here!! The dresses are here! yay! :yay:

hahahaha too funny, you will definitely not be able to be discreet in a boat at mine, :rotfl:

IT IS VERY REAL!!! :banana: Im so EXCITED u :yay: I know the feeling of waiting for the dresses 2 come, it can b nerve wrecking but at least u know they r on there way! :dance3: ur girls saved $80 each! :cutie: wow what a difference, they can do alot with $80 such as shoes, jewelry, etc... im all about the savings :laughing:

yay!! :woohoo: the dresses have arrived - pics below! :goodvibes

Puppy party!!! Pictures now!!! Lol, sounds like you lots going on right now...I can't believe how close everything is getting. I know what you mean about dating forever, we've been together 6.5 years, but it still feels surreal sometimes that it is actually happening...and soon!

I will post the only pic we were able to get below!! ;) It is so crazy but I am so excited!!! 75 days today!! :banana:

Hey, Tricia! After all of your sweet comments on my pj I figured I needed to head over and catch up on yours. All of your plans sound beautiful! You're getting so close and I can't wait to hear how everything goes! Try not to stress too much. Something I tell my self when I am stressing over things is that worrying and causing myself anxiety is never productive. It won't ever solve the problem. Once I tell myself that I usually focus on my stress a little less and figure out a solution to my problem (without pulling my hair out!). Your day is going to be amazing so don't let things you can't control take away from that. I can't wait to hear more!

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! I have been trying real hard to be stress free, with everything other than obviously how the heck we're paying for all this stuff I want!!! :lmao:

Goonie turned 1 year old on 2/16/12! We bought him a birthday hat, a big basted bone to chew, some new cookies, some new toys and new "adult" toothpaste! He was very overwhelmed with all of this new stuff, so he was very hard to get to stay still! Here is the only somewhat clear pic we have of him with his hat on, as you can see I'm holding his fur so he stays still. bahahah
But we love him!! So much so, we are having a chocolate martini signature drink at our wedding, named "Goonie" :love:

gooniebday.jpg

Tonight, the bridesmaid dresses came!!!
My future nieces tried theirs on, and look so cute!

Here they are when we opened the box!
IMG_1633.jpg

Jr. BM's dress is the same as the rest of the BM's, obviously in a shorter version. All of them are going to have them shortened to above the knee. She is also wearing the shoes all of the girls have! :goodvibes
IMG_1639.jpg

My FG's dress is supposed to be knee length, soooo not sure what happened there, but hoping we can get it shortened! She was so excited to put it on and loved twirling in it! princess:
IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

Here are the others, safely stashed in my "wedding closet" until Sunday!
IMG_1649.jpg

We also got an updated BEO today with all of the changes, and it lists our DJ!! We have DJ Steve Dunlap- which I believe I requested via your suggestions! :dance3: :woohoo::woohoo:

Goonie looks adorable in his hat! I think Penny would be terrified if I tried to put a birthday hat on her :laughing:

The dresses are super cute! I love that pale pink. And your flowergirl is adorable! Where did you get your FG dress? We've run into some...issues and might need to buy one after all. :rolleyes:

:goodvibes

:cheer2: cute cute cute!! Im so surprised you didn't have to hold the girls down to gets photo like you did Goonie! :lmao: they look so excited! You know you picked the right dresses when the girls are all beaming.

The shoes are so pretty too, they are all going to look so great together. And those dresses will photograph so lovely on the beach!

We got our updated floral BEO (I think we are about round 5 or 6 by now) from Laura literally 3 minutes ago! I'm really happy with myself... we went from being close to 10k to under 5k WITH tax! Darn delivery charge of $75 brought us over to 5064! That's what I'm talking about :goodvibes

She did not budge on the canopy though :( Still $250 to rent and additional $100 for the draping. Foiled. :confused3

I hate to hear that about the canopy. :sad2: I have a feeling they're going to wind up telling us they made a mistake on our BEO and then add another $100 onto it, but I don't remember her ever telling us that the sheer draping was $100 extra.

Congrats on cutting your floral BEO down that much! :goodvibes

Goonie is such a cutie!!! Aren't dogs the best? And all of your dresses are beautiful! Love the pink :cutie:

Wow! I finally just got thru reading all 35 pages of your PJ. All the things you have gone thru. I am really glad for you that everything is finally coming into place & everything is going to be beautiful. You are trully blessed with all the BM support. I am in the USAF & also an AF brat, so i don't have a close knit group of friends to celebrate with like you. I just have my sister & i am really lucky that she is willing to be me my Matron of Honor for my vow renewal in Sept. Especially since when i got married 11 & 1/2 yrs ago there was way to much drama going on that prevented that fr happening then. Wow yer photgs came all the way out here to Vegas. :cool1: & your dog is really cool. My yorkie, Mojo just turned 1 in December. They are so fun! Anyhow, best of luck & can't wait to follow the rest of your story! :thumbsup2

I am looking for about 30 or 40 pairs of flip flops! haha I figure I probably don't need to offer them to men assuming they'll be wearing socks and shoes, but want to offer a shoe check to ladies in their heels on the beach and BW planks. I'm rounding out some OT today and then I'm going to head to the outlets! I'll let you know if I find anything!!

Goonie looks adorable in his hat! I think Penny would be terrified if I tried to put a birthday hat on her :laughing:

The dresses are super cute! I love that pale pink. And your flowergirl is adorable! Where did you get your FG dress? We've run into some...issues and might need to buy one after all. :rolleyes:

:goodvibes

haha too funny. He definitely was NOT loving it, but he wanted those treats we had!!! lol Thanks, I love them too!! Her dress is by Watters, it was a little hefty for a FG dress (around $150) but I really liked it! We got my ringbearer's suit off pinkprincess.com, they have really cute dresses too!
http://www.pinkprincess.com/flower-girl-dresses.html

:cheer2: cute cute cute!! Im so surprised you didn't have to hold the girls down to gets photo like you did Goonie! :lmao: they look so excited! You know you picked the right dresses when the girls are all beaming.

The shoes are so pretty too, they are all going to look so great together. And those dresses will photograph so lovely on the beach!

haha, Addison loved her dress! She couldn't wait to put it on and twirl in it... then she wouldn't take it off!! They are both too cute! :goodvibes The shoes are actually wedges when she turns sideways! I figured they would be good for the planks walking on the boardwalk, and all of the girls seem to love them! 2/8 girls still need them and theyre out of stock in their size so we're hoping the stock gets refreshed or we'll need to find another pair to somewhat match!

Aww...Love Goonie in his party hat! And the dresses are so pretty!

thanks!!! Was it you that had DJ Steve Dunlap? I posted in our FB group too but I think so?! :cutie:

I hate to hear that about the canopy. :sad2: I have a feeling they're going to wind up telling us they made a mistake on our BEO and then add another $100 onto it, but I don't remember her ever telling us that the sheer draping was $100 extra.

Congrats on cutting your floral BEO down that much! :goodvibes

yeah, I'm over it I guess now... I definitely would never call you out to them or anything to get my price down, so hopefully they dont adjust it for you! I think we have different floral planners, so I'm sure between all the weddings they have they won't even talk about it. hahaha I was happy to get the total down, even if it's an extra $100 for the draping. :rolleyes1

Goonie is such a cutie!!! Aren't dogs the best? And all of your dresses are beautiful! Love the pink :cutie:

hehe, thanks! We love him! I love the dresses too, glad you girls all do too!! :lovestruc

Wow! I finally just got thru reading all 35 pages of your PJ. All the things you have gone thru. I am really glad for you that everything is finally coming into place & everything is going to be beautiful. You are trully blessed with all the BM support. I am in the USAF & also an AF brat, so i don't have a close knit group of friends to celebrate with like you. I just have my sister & i am really lucky that she is willing to be me my Matron of Honor for my vow renewal in Sept. Especially since when i got married 11 & 1/2 yrs ago there was way to much drama going on that prevented that fr happening then. Wow yer photgs came all the way out here to Vegas. :cool1: & your dog is really cool. My yorkie, Mojo just turned 1 in December. They are so fun! Anyhow, best of luck & can't wait to follow the rest of your story! :thumbsup2

wow, thanks for joining! :) I am definitely so blessed to have all my girls and so so thankful, I can't thank them enough. My sister and I have always been pretty close too, I'm sure you're avoiding a little bit of drama by just having your sis! ;) Congrats on your VR, that is great!! YES, our photogs are amazing!!! I was completely star struck when we met them (it's a serious un-normal obsession I have... lol) Aw yorkies are so cute! I'm normally not a small dog person, but our good friends have a Yorkie named Nutella and she's such a little cutie! Thanks for following along!! :goodvibes

First of all I can't believe how close you are getting!!!! I am getting so excited for you. Glad to see you bm dresses came in, they are so pretty:)

Love picture of your dog!! Too funny!

thanks!!! Was it you that had DJ Steve Dunlap? I posted in our FB group too but I think so?! :cutie:

Hi! No, I think we had Steve Weinstein (or something like that) buuuuttt...at a couple of races, there is another DJ Steve that is amazing...not sure if it's him but if so, I think he'll be a great choice! (when you talk to him, you could always ask about hearing DJ Steve at the races and you wondered if thats him)

The dresses are great and they both look so happy to be wearing them.

Your dog is so cute, and he wears a hat?!

I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner but your wedding date is on my actual anniversary date. That is our official 5 year anniversary, nice date choice! We initially had our VR planned for that day but my aunt couldn't make it so we bumped it up to March. We could have been wedding twins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter