Jalapeño Cheese Pretzel at Animal Kingdom

I had one at the market near Kilimanjaro Safari when we were there the end of January. They are so yummy!

Last Monday we tried to get one there and were told they're no longer carried. Not sure if it's just there or in the park. Or maybe they were just out that day, who knows.

Did not know about this....how did I miss this on all my other trips? Definitely gonna look for it next time.
Thanks OP!

Please, say it isn't so!
I felt bad - I had told a visiting friend about them and was trying to get her one. I didn't go searching at other places, so I'm really not sure if it's more than that kiosk and even at that, maybe it was just a temporary outage. :(

Yep we were there second week in February and specially were wanting one. We asked and were told AK stopped carrying them and that the only place for the jalapeño cheese is now Epcot and the sweet cream cheese one is only carried at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter