Jambo House to be finished by Jan 29, 2008!

LisaS

DIS Veteran
According to the AKV FAQs page on the public DVC website, Jambo House will be finished by the end of January 2008!

When is Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas opening?

While the first rooms did open in fall 2007 as we currently state, the last phases in Jambo House are now scheduled for January 29, 2008 - instead of May 1, 2008.

According to the AKV FAQs page on the public DVC website, Jambo House will be finished by the end of January 2008!

When is Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas opening?

While the first rooms did open in fall 2007 as we currently state, the last phases in Jambo House are now scheduled for January 29, 2008 - instead of May 1, 2008.

Thanks Lisa!

I'm glad to hear it will be done much sooner as DVC had hoped with the accelerated construction.

:sad1: :sad1: BUT, I was wanting it done before December 8th . . . just because I want them out of there for my trip. :goodvibes

Can't wait to be there! Thanks for the update. I will be calling on Friday at the 11 mo window for next summer.

Thanks for the news. We arrive on 2/1, so I guess we won't have to worry about the construction noise after all!

Awesome.

It means that by the time we get there (early Jan, '08), I'd expec MOST of the construction will be done.

I wonder what this means for Kidani?

90 days ahead of schedule :scared1:

The contractor on the project must have one hell of an incentive built into their contract! Can you imagine?

LisaS:

:thanks: so much for being an absolutely fabulous source of information on the AKV! :hippie: :goodvibes

I was wondering the same thing!

:thanks: so much for being an absolutely fabulous source of information on the AKV! :hippie: :goodvibes
You're welcome. I was looking up something on the AKV FAQs page on DVC's public website and just happened to notice this little note about the new construction completion date. I'm glad they finally published an update about how the construction is going!

Hmm, I wonder if this will mean DVC will be awash in even more developer points....

Awesome.

If I had to guess I would think the timetable would stay the same...Early Spring of 2009 for phase 1 and later 2009 for phase 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter