Jan 27th Fireworks Party Question

chelskaye

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'll be in Disneyland the 25-27th, so we'll get to be there for the beginning of the 100th celebration. (Planned the trip before they announced the celebration, so a lucky little coincidence!) We did the fireworks dessert party in MK for the fireworks, and loved having a specific area to sit in and not having to fight crowds. I know crowds will probably be insane for the night of the 27th for the new firework show, but haven't seen anything about a fireworks dessert party or anything special like that. Do they typically not do those kind of events on the first night of new shows, or did we miss the registration already?

No Fireworks party available at Disneyland unfortunately.

It is either VIP Tour which can get you into the reserved viewing section in front of the castle or a free for all and good luck.

No Fireworks party available at Disneyland unfortunately.

It is either VIP Tour which can get you into the reserved viewing section in front of the castle or a free for all and good luck.
oh dang, never?! that sucks. we got one for world of color, and saw all the special dining packages for fantasmic, so I just assumed they had something for fireworks. thank you for the response!

oh dang, never?! that sucks. we got one for world of color, and saw all the special dining packages for fantasmic, so I just assumed they had something for fireworks. thank you for the response!
Yeah...there is the WOC Dessert Party and Dining packages for both WOC and F! but noting for Fireworks at Disneyland.

Kinda amazed they have not figured out a way to monetize that with a Fireworks offering, but the hub is a lot tighter area at DLR than Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter