January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part IV !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies.... HELP... can't decided what to do.... okay heres the deal... my mom, my aunt and my moms childhood friend (never been to Disney) want to do a girls only trip in June... two years ago I took my mom, my aunt (her first visit) and DD for a week... we had a great time....

so this is what I came up with for price.... using the military special they are offering....

airfare... direct flights Buffalo to Orlando and back $165 each
tickets $99 for 5 day ticket each
hotel..... either CBR or CSR for 6 nights - 2 rooms... cost $365 per person
dining plan.... 240 each

total per person $878 for airfare, tickets, hotel and dining.........

what do you think....

Wow, I'd want to go! Where is the info on that military deal? I'd be interested in doing it for my next trip. I understand that it goes for most of 2009! I think that sounds like a great price for everything. A 6 night trip to Disney for less than $1000?? Uh, yeah, good deal!

I have one just like that! :laughing:

Trixie.... here is a photo of us from our Photopass collection from our trip in April 2008

mgm.jpg

down front.... Me (Wendy - age 47)... DS (Daniel age 15)
middle.... DD (Maggie age 19)....DMom...(Dawn age 60 something)
back DH.. (Tim age 46)

Holy Moly Ladies...are we really on page 249...looks like thread V will be starting today!!

Wendy...I'm a hopless enabler...so I say DO IT!!!! I'm taking a trip in December and I had to tell my dad about the military tickets because he's retired....so he can get them for me and mom YAY!!!!!

A girls trip sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!

Only watched the two first seasons of the Bachelor...but the new guy looks cute so I might have to tune in and see what happens!

Wow...Sorry for the double post...computer is acting all funny and stuff LOL!!!!!!

Oh shoot...Wendy, I meant to say what a nice family pic that is! If we come out of this trip with one good picture of the four of us I'll be overjoyed! :banana:

Trixie.... here is a photo of us from our Photopass collection from our trip in April 2008

mgm.jpg

down front.... Me (Wendy - age 47)... DS (Daniel age 15)
middle.... DD (Maggie age 19)....DMom...(Dawn age 60 something)
back DH.. (Tim age 46)

Great picture Wendy!! :goodvibes Now I know what one of the CBR Snowbirds look like! Are you bringing the whole family to the CBR beach meet??? :cool1:

Well the kids made it through the first day back to school. This morning was a little rough getting up at 6:30! :eek: But now we're back to the old routine. For 2 weeks anyway, and then WE ARE OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Bachelor~~~ YES!!! I can't wait. I loved Jason in the last one and was disappointed he wasn't chosen but Deanna wasn't a fave either. Jesse was raised near me.

I hope Jason finds a TRUE match and it works like Trista and Ryan!

Well the kids made it through the first day back to school. This morning was a little rough getting up at 6:30! :eek: But now we're back to the old routine. For 2 weeks anyway, and then WE ARE OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I know I'm going to get back into school and then have to turn around and leave LOL!! Oh well I can honestly say I got A LOT done today. I have lesson plans for the rest of the month. I made copies...over all it was a really productive day for me!

MEEE!!!! I liked Jason right from the start. I think Deanna is flakey. Who would pick a snowboarder over a professional... wait, I married a snowboarder too... Well, I am still really excited to see Jason get to pick someone for himself and his son.

AND I have made our ressies for T-Rex! Jan 24th at 6:30 pm for a party of 15!

We will see you there! We have the exact same ADR! Woo hoo!:woohoo:

Why is the dining line so busy today? I've already been on hold for 8 minutes!

I was on hold a long time today. Plus I called numerous times before I could even get through. They're computers were frozen for awhile. My CM couldn't cancel my lunch ADR because of when I called earlier. Anyways....sorry Shelly but I have some changes!

1/24-T-Rex at 6:30pm
1/25- Akershus at 10:20am (changed from lunch to b'fast)

I'm so excited! I can't believe we'll be at Part V in just a little bit!

We will see you there! We have the exact same ADR! Woo hoo!:woohoo:

I was on hold a long time today. Plus I called numerous times before I could even get through. They're computers were frozen for awhile. My CM couldn't cancel my lunch ADR because of when I called earlier. Anyways....sorry Shelly but I have some changes!

1/24-T-Rex at 6:30pm
1/25- Akershus at 10:20am (changed from lunch to b'fast)

I'm so excited! I can't believe we'll be at Part V in just a little bit!

You can make ADRs at T-rex now...I didn't know that...that restaurant seems so very very cool!!! I have also read some good reviews on the food there too!!

You can make ADRs at T-rex now...I didn't know that...that restaurant seems so very very cool!!! I have also read some good reviews on the food there too!!

It's pricey, but I think I read somewhere they'll be taking Disney rewards cards. That makes me very happy! We only have 69 points (we don't use that card much anymore) but that will cover dinner!

It's pricey, but I think I read somewhere they'll be taking Disney rewards cards. That makes me very happy! We only have 69 points (we don't use that card much anymore) but that will cover dinner!

I wonder if that means they will take Disney Gift cards too...probably not, but I might have to call and check!!! Can't hurt to ask LOL

Thanks everyone for the kind words for my friend. My heart is really aching for her.

Wow, I'd want to go! Where is the info on that military deal? I'd be interested in doing it for my next trip. I understand that it goes for most of 2009! I think that sounds like a great price for everything. A 6 night trip to Disney for less than $1000?? Uh, yeah, good deal!

Sheree, there's a good recap of the military deal on mousesavers:

http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwtixdiscounts.html#military

Now I'm trying to redo my schedule (again!) for 5 park days instead of 7... :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter