January 2009 PI Applicants

I would really like to apply for a PI but I don't think I have enough experience. I'm a pretty good artist and I want to apply for the character artist assistant but I don't think I have enough experience. And i'm sure there's waaaay better artists XD

Hey,

I did the WDWCP in Fall 07 for merchandising, as part of the BBB in CC's Opening Team. I'm now ready for another round, and I'm even considering transfering schools to stay down there permenantly. (I'm currently a Junior at the University of New Orleans, majoring in Film Arts.)

I just applied yesterday for:

-Stage Technician
-Entertainment Production
-Costume Designer

I have experience with all 3, but my ideal position would be the last one. Now I'm just in hurry up and wait mode. :guilty:

I put in for the Northbridge lottery, and I hope I get it as I'm looking at housing in the area right now on craigslist, and things are nuts!

Hi all,

Just received a phone call for an interview this Wednesday for F&B Management!

Any tips??:eek:

This is my first interview I guess - I applied August 14th...

What is the difference btwn the 1st, 2nd, 3rd interview? I'm guessing the first is sort of general and whatnot like the CP interview... :confused3

How is everyone else doing?

great advice.. haha.. I'll make sure to remember that one.

I worked in a Deli before and hearing some of the standards that have to be kept for the FDA is crazy, but manageable. Paired with the knowledge that Disney will pitch a lot of their standing QS food after less than a 1/2. Disney has some high standards for food.

I worked in a Deli before and hearing some of the standards that have to be kept for the FDA is crazy, but manageable. Paired with the knowledge that Disney will pitch a lot of their standing QS food after less than a 1/2. Disney has some high standards for food.
My CP was in F&B so i've got a bit of a handle on their standards. I ate, slept, and breathed those for 6 months...

Hi All!

I've been casually browsing this thread in the last week and have a quick question for those who've applied for a PI already...did y'all include a cover letter with your resume? The website doesn't appear to ask for one (if it did I blinked and missed it). :confused3

This is my first interview I guess - I applied August 14th...

What is the difference btwn the 1st, 2nd, 3rd interview? I'm guessing the first is sort of general and whatnot like the CP interview... :confused3

How is everyone else doing?

Yikes. I applied the 13th I think. Hopefully I will be contacted soon..

Hi All!

I've been casually browsing this thread in the last week and have a quick question for those who've applied for a PI already...did y'all include a cover letter with your resume? The website doesn't appear to ask for one (if it did I blinked and missed it). :confused3
Hi there,

you will be able to check a box to upload a cover letter - I HIGHLY recommend you do so. It's professional and you should be doing that for sure.

Hi All!

I did, even though I wasn't originally going to, but it's not that hard.

I just mentioned that I was a CP Alumni, and have both formal training and work experience in the positions I applied for.

A good cover letter will let recruiters know that you're qualified for a job before they ever look at your resume.

i just got contacted for my first interview. i applied on august 4th. my interview is thursday night at 8pm with kathryn

i just got contacted for my first interview. i applied on august 4th. my interview is thursday night at 8pm with kathryn

You're the 2nd person I've heard to get her. Though word on the street is that there won't be any 2nd interviews until Oct 3rd. :confused3

Hey guys! I got the call for my first interview. I have Linda at 10:15 am on Thursday! SO EXCITED!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey there!

I have an interview tomorrow night with her... what are you interviewing for?

Hello, it is my first time posting here but since I am waiting to here back about a PI I though I could use some support lol. August 1st I applied for 3 positions, already got my phone interview but I waiting to hear anything else back. I never did I tradition CP but I worked PT for 1.5 years at WDW and now am finishing up a version of the CP for UCF hospitality management majors. Are there any other rosen students here? I was reading the posts and some of you said you were told you're moving forward in the process after the phone interview and I was wondering what ya'll mean by that? In my phone interview I had been told beyond this point it is out of casting's hands and that my application was going to the department managers (2 of the three applications were for management PIs if that matters) and it was hard to say when they would start contacting people. She gave me a little speech about how some managers start calling applicants they like right away while others like to wait until they have a big stack to pick from people they start contacting people. Is that what you guys were told? Or was that just a nice way of being told I probably will not be hearing back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter