January Trip Report & Website!!

kearbey

Earning My Ears
A very fun website that, I hope, brings to life our recent January 5th seven day cruise on the Disney Magic!

Lots of pictures, tips and even a "Find The Mouse" game.

Feel free to ask questions and give comments. Hopefully, it is
helpful and fun.

See the site at:

http://www.yourweatherman.com/disney.html

Enjoy,
The Kearbey Family.

1/02 Magic 7 Day
6/01 Beach Club
1/00 Caribbean Beach Resort/Magic 4 Day
8/99 Port Orleans
4/99 Caribbean Beach Resort
4/98 Coronado Springs
5/97 Caribbean Beach Resort
6/96 Off-Site
4/90 Off-Site
4/89 Off-Site
7/87 Off-Site

What a wonderful cruise trip report. I especially enjoyed the "Horn" playing! My DH and I are going on our first Disney Cruise in September. We've been on 4 other ships and after reading your report, we're even more excited about the Magic. The pictures of your girls are just adorable. I thoroughly enjoyed everything about your report. Hope you get a chance to go on another cruise.

Awesome sight and awsome report! Thank you so much for taking so much trouble! Brought back some great memories of our last cruise last year (in fact, we have some almost identical photos!) and now looking forward to our next in Aug this year!

Thanks again!

Just directing this over to our Cruise Trip Report board so many more can enjoy it! Thanks for posting. :)

:wave: To all the Kearbey Family...

Thank You so much for the wonderful trip report and photos! It is one of the best I've had the pleasure of viewing and not to be missed! You have a beautiful family, Alix and Emily are just adorable :D Loved all your special touches ~
the Magic horn, the Dis tips, games, etc. You have done a lot of work and thanks again for taking the time to share such an enjoyable and informative site. It only adds to our anticipation for our first Magic Family Reunion cruise in December :smooth:

Best wishes...
4nana
:sunny:

GREAT report.....made me feel like I was there!!! Can't wait for our 7 day March 16!!!!

What a beautiful family. Yes, you did look very white. lol We leave in 13 days, 15 hours. I recommend this site to everyone.

Kim ºOº

Wow,Wow, Wow!!!

Excellent trip report . You obviously put lot's of time and thought into this. I loved all the pixs and the organization of the different days. It's getting me antsy to get on the ship next week. Thanks so much!! I put another link to your site in the Who's sailing 2/2/02 posts- it'll get everyone psyched!! Thanks again.:bounce:

Thank you to everyone for the nice compliments. I'm glad eveyone has enjoyed it!!

We can't wait to cruise again.

Boy do you know how to write and display all the wonderful things we remember from our criuse..thanks again..your family looks great and you all look so happy..glad you all had a good time..Marianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter