Jeep Wrangler from Alamo at MCO

mellvswdw1

DIS Veteran
HI! My boyfriend and I are renting a Jeep Wrangler for our adult only trip.....YAY! I was wondering if you could tell me if you have been at MCO recently and got or have seen the Jeep Wrangler area if the are all hard tops or are any soft tops? We will be staying at Bolder Ridge Villa's so if it is a hard top we won't be able to enjoy it and I would change it to something else. Thanks so much!!

Melissa

I can not confirm or Deny but I would be very very very surprised if they had a soft top. They are manual tops and not the easiest tops to put up or down. I would change to a convertible period push a button up and down....
While jeeps are a lot of fun especially with no doors the top from owning one is a solid 10 minutes up or down with knowing how.... then putting the doors back on and bolting them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter